Soooooo, mighty quiet……

Advertisement
Little to quiet out there. Thought for sure there would be more articles or a commit. Either way, was happy to see the turnout. Think we can agree it’s moving in the right direction.

Maybe there were some commits and everyone just wants to keep them on the downlow.

:sideeyes:

Maybe there were some commits and everyone just wants to keep them on the downlow.

:sideeyes:
I’m hoping that’s the case…but we all know how the silent commit thing has gone. I’ll believe it when they pop.

Need someone of a high caliber to spearhead this class early and start recruiting for us; set the tone.

Advertisement
I also find it interesting all these other schools get CB at least and Miami seems to get none. But some will just say it’s 4D chess. Doesn’t seem like there was really any new information from Saturday that we haven’t heard already

The sites don't like us and only lower the scores of some kids, so it's best not to tell them anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m hoping that’s the case…but we all know how the silent commit thing has gone. I’ll believe it when they pop.

Need someone of a high caliber to spearhead this class early and start recruiting for us; set the tone.

"high caliber to spearhead this class early and start recruiting for us"

I think we have two that are doing that and fit that description but more is always better.

Little to quiet out there. Thought for sure there would be more articles or a commit. Either way, was happy to see the turnout. Think we can agree it’s moving in the right direction.
Yea, I was thinking the samething. A couple of youtubers/canescentric personalities said we would have more commits by now. Idk, I'll give these guys the benefit of the doubt until they show otherwise.

Advertisement
Yea, I was thinking the samething. A couple of youtubers/canescentric personalities said we would have more commits by now. Idk, I'll give these guys the benefit of the doubt until they show otherwise.
Not worried. Just thought it was odd. I mean aside from a few articles on rivals, there’s nothing. But like the other poster said, it’s just like we had to wait on coaches.

PS summer is around the corner and it’s so slow and boring and that could be affecting me as well.

Not worried. Just thought it was odd. I mean aside from a few articles on rivals, there’s nothing. But like the other poster said, it’s just like we had to wait on coaches.

PS summer is around the corner and it’s so slow and boring and that could be affecting me as well.
I'm sorry that your life revolves around this. May be time to find a hobby or 4

Advertisement
Back