Sooooo Are We Allowed To Do This?

Advertisement
Allowed to do it? I think so. Though Matthew is not a former football player, I would imagine, in the grand scheme of things, it's no different than our recruits meeting/taking pics with Michael Irvin, Vilma, etc...

As long as nothing impermissible is taking place, its probably okay.

Allowed to do it? I think so. Though Matthew is not a former football player, I would imagine, in the grand scheme of things, it's no different than our recruits meeting/taking pics with Michael Irvin, Vilma, etc...

No boats no hos no problem.
However, can the ncaa regulate any fun on international waters?
AE708A25-6997-456E-8FD6-136A6469BAAB.gif

Advertisement
I have no issue with it. It's basically out in the open and Wooderson is essentially a coach there anyway.

Tough because he might be the busiest man in Hollywood

Yup. You don't make $124M in 2018 by chilling in Southwest Ranches alllll the time.

Advertisement
Yup. You don't make $124M in 2018 by chilling in Southwest Ranches alllll the time.

We do not know, nor can we prove, but I would believe that Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, who played for us, may have donated millions privately. (we only know of his public donations- gifts) but no doubt, he loves his Canes, and is the real stuff, (along with Alex R.)flying our flag of being true orange and green Canes.

We do not know, nor can we prove, but I would believe that Dwayne (The Rock) Johnson, who played for us, may have donated millions privately. (we only know of his public donations- gifts) but no doubt, he loves his Canes, and is the real stuff, (along with Alex R.)flying our flag of being true orange and green Canes.

Yeah, we know.

"Johnson has generously donated to the school's Alumni Center and Football Facilities renovation fund. His giving, which was reportedly the largest donation ever given to Miami's athletic department by a former student, resulted in the renaming of the Hurricanes locker room. "

https://bleacherreport.com/articles...ck-johnson-locker-room-will-impact-recruiting

He also was a trustee at one point. Don't get that without spending money.

Advertisement

Can they also d
Amen................betcha he would draw more than ole McConaughey, all day.....Fans would be lined up around the block....seriously.

Especially all the ladies ...oh and dwreck27 of course.

Advertisement

Daym. Too bad The U doesn’t have a tithing routine with former players.

Yep. You don’t get your name on the locker room for $100.

Advertisement
Back