Sooooo 0 commitments this weekend?

Advertisement
All our program does is talk and dance. No action
Interesting... How many of the other top 10 rated programs had commitments this weekend? Clemson, Bama, LSU, OSU, UGA, Texas, Texas A&M, Auburn, Florida and Oklahoma... How many, crackerjack? Well, only 1... That's right dumbass. One OG committed to Clemson. So many :****: posters on this board...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its just a fact! If I start a thread that said "We're 6-6 and our offense is horrible" is that crying or pointing out a ***ing fact.

I think his point is there's already a thread (multiple) for this past recruiting weekend. You're allowed to cry, *****, moan, post "facts" whenever and wherever you want. But creating your own thread to do so when there are already a few that exist will always be met with some backlash, if you're as big of a fan as you say, then you surely understand that it's just a fact :)

Advertisement
We just had Knighton and Worsham commit a week or so ago. At least they’re getting some horses. I’m more worried about the OT situation than all other spots combined at this point.

Advertisement
I guess both of you were asleep last couple of weeks when we got 3 4stars. What a bunch of whinny little babies. We are a week and a half from NSD. Some of these kids who will pick Miami are waiting to announce at a later date. Log off and go enjoy life until next Wednesday. It’s not that deep to keep worrying about it and starting threads crying.

They dont post when we get commits.

Advertisement
Irvs said Baynes has went silent and not returning anyone's phone calls. He thinks Baynes grandma who went with him on the visit didn't gives the canes her blessing and he does not think he's a silent commitment

Advertisement
Back