Sooooo 0 commitments this weekend?

Advertisement
All our program does is talk and dance. No action

I guess both of you were asleep last couple of weeks when we got 3 4stars. What a bunch of whinny little babies. We are a week and a half from NSD. Some of these kids who will pick Miami are waiting to announce at a later date. Log off and go enjoy life until next Wednesday. It’s not that deep to keep worrying about it and starting threads crying.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also when your class is almost full. Just another person that calls themself a fan while constantly ****ting on the program.
Stfu, only reason why i expected a commitment was bc of the amount noise saying we had 3 commits on friday. N yes I am fan, went to 8 games this year saw the *** **** in person. I can critique watever I want. Just bc you have low standards doesnt mean everyone else should.

Stfu, only reason why i expected a commitment was bc of the amount noise saying we had 3 commits on friday. N yes I am fan, went to 8 games this year saw the *** **** in person. I can critique watever I want. Just bc you have low standards doesnt mean everyone else should.
There was only noise from a fake insider lol. My standards arent low but crying like a ***** on the internet doesnt do anything so why bother.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back