Soooo HowzaBout We Talk About the Bowl Game??

Getting blown out would hurt, sure, but beating a bad Wisconsin team won’t help. It just won’t add more pain to the recruiting class. It sure as heck won’t excite recruits. So sure, getting monkey stomped would hurt. Beating them is better than getting stomped, but it won’t change minds.
You can't know that Thomas. Our best scenario is a blow out win showing off our new spread offense. Kids minds are not made up yet. Thats why Crowley is a buckeye and not a cane.

Advertisement
I'm rooting for my canes doesn't bother me who,where or when they are playing.Don't like cmr and his offense but I do like my canes and it's revenge time on Wisconsin.when those players put on that :neonu: doesnt matter what sport I will root as loud as I can and it doesn't matter if they are in first or last place.

Run the even numbered plays first - 2,4,6,8. Then the odd numbered plays - 1,3,5,7. Then to really confuse the **** out of Whisky's defense, run them in reverse - 8,6,4,2; 7,5,3,1.

It would also make signaling in the plays pretty straight forward. Just make sure the correct finger is used for play #1.

You can't know that Thomas. Our best scenario is a blow out win showing off our new spread offense. Kids minds are not made up yet. Thats why Crowley is a buckeye and not a cane.
One game will not convince kids our O has changed. Sorry, but it just doesn't work that way, unless it's a big time game. This is not a big time game. But yeah, sure, a 50 point win is better than a 50 point loss. It just won't make the difference some people think if we win big. Beating Bama would get attention, but beating Wisconsin, giving them loss #6 for the season, simply has little potential to wow recruits.

Advertisement
Recruiting The only question that matters is the impact on Mark’s remaining time. Will a loss make it more likely he get canned after he loses to uf and FSU next year? Does him winning actually make any difference since he has made it clear he doesn’t believe he is the problem?

7 is the one where the punter kicks it off of one of our coverage guys and 8 is when the OL stare at the ground to try and confuse the DL. We run 8 a lot.
Gotcha, thanks. See this whole time I was thinking 7 is a Play 5 audible. Appreciate you clearing this up for me.

Advertisement
ah i see the super tough fan of a team thats won 1 bowl game in 12 years, its a very important game for this program

Important in what way. We gonna look back and say the pinstripe bowl is where everything turned around. Yeah alright.

Only 3 important bowl games in CFB. Playoff Semis and the Championship game.

Im going to try to redirect the board culture a little bit.

Wisconsin is not as good this year as they were last. We can win this game.

Which of Mark Richts plays should we run? Plays 1 thru 4 or 5 thru 8?

With the extra bowl practices, we're hoping to get plays 9 or even 10 cleaned up. They're a little more new school, very much from the early 2000s.

2 questions;

Does the plane have enough fuel to get to New York?

Will the banner rip apart before it gets to the Bronx?

I actually believe this is one of the more interesting games on the bowl slate. Outside of the playoff, none of these games means anything tangible so I watch the games with the most intriguing match ups. Wisconsin may be the only team that has been a bigger disappointment than Miami. Turnover battle will be paramount.

Advertisement
Who do we have after Florida next year? I predict this will be the first game in another losing streak

Advertisement
I hope Willis has a huge game against Wisconsin’s OL. Him showing out will only further his draft status and he deserves it. He has worked his *** off on & off the field to accomplish what he has this season.
Go Canes!

Im going to try to redirect the board culture a little bit.

Wisconsin is not as good this year as they were last. We can win this game.

Which of Mark Richts plays should we run? Plays 1 thru 4 or 5 thru 8?

At least you tried.

Good effort.

My time’s almost up.

See you sometime in the summer, barring unforeseen circumstances.

Advertisement
Back