Sooo Do we Want Donovan Georges??

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Cause apparently the family is putting pressure on him to switch to Miami from Georgia..and it sounds like its just a matter of time.. Where is he rated on our linebacker board? (We meaning Miami..IN before the FSU jokes start!!!)

Advertisement
Not being recruited and he just weighed in at 237 at the Nike combine. Looked out of shape

He's short, fat and slow. I said a year ago when someone posted a pic of him at a camp that he had the build of a DT.

Sometimes, dudes peak early, and he looks like one who peaked as a HS freshmans.

Advertisement
They don't want him, they were evaluating him last season and he came to a few games. As franchise mentioned, he did peak early on. Kirby been on him since he was at Bama though and continued on to UGA now. He hasn't been the same since his injury his sophomore year though TBH, his frame was not always like that.

He committed to GA because we didn't want him.

I speak with one of his family members from the mothers side, he wanted to come here bad and was going to commit at one point last season.

I was at the regional last year at Heritage and he clocked 4.8 flat last year over 230 pounds which was good at the time. Clocked 5 flat just the other week at this years Regional.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not being recruited and he just weighed in at 237 at the Nike combine. Looked out of shape

I spoke with someone who was there and was told Derek Tyson from ESPNCFB couldn't believe it was him at all. They were shocked.

any chance he can get to like 6'4 285 this season?
[MENTION=10826]reidz5[/MENTION] [MENTION=16504]What[/MENTION]

what were his numbers at the recent miami opening?

nevermind, found them:

40 shuttle powerball vert SPARQ
Georges, Donovan 18 DL Champagnat Catholic- FL 6-0 237 4.99 4.52 38 31 88.65

Advertisement

nevermind, found them:

Unimpressive athlete like I said. I called this **** a long time ago. He showed up to a combine with a belly like my Uncle Tyreefus. Tyreefus chugs bacon grease and shows up to cookouts in corduroy house shoes.

Any ***** bag that says UGA is their favorite school after saying UM was their favorite school a year before doesn't deserve to be here

Advertisement

nevermind, found them:

Unimpressive athlete like I said. I called this **** a long time ago. He showed up to a combine with a belly like my Uncle Tyreefus. Tyreefus chugs bacon grease and shows up to cookouts in corduroy house shoes.

Have seen a bunch of out of world names but this one is definitely a first :sanford2:

nevermind, found them:

Have seen a bunch of out of world names but this one is definitely a first :sanford2:

My sons Pellence and Tyoth resemble this remark.

Advertisement
Back