Sooo Do we Want Donovan Georges??

He's not a take for Georgia either.

They accepted his commitment
They only accepted it because they thought we wanted him... He's a placeholder for them.

There are a bunch of other 4-star LB's in Georgia they're after, they'll only take him if they miss on like 6 other targets.

Same situation with Latavious Brini, he only became a take for them cause they thought Miami wanted him & they missed on other in state DB's.

Advertisement
He's short, fat and slow. I said a year ago when someone posted a pic of him at a camp that he had the build of a DT.

Sometimes, dudes peak early, and he looks like one who peaked as a HS freshmans.

Didn't mean to downvote

They only accepted it because they thought we wanted him... He's a placeholder for them.

There are a bunch of other 4-star LB's in Georgia they're after, they'll only take him if they miss on like 6 other targets.

Same situation with Latavious Brini, he only became a take for them cause they thought Miami wanted him & they missed on other in state DB's.

Hadn't Brini already stated publicly we backed off of him prior to his commitment to Georgia? What I mean to say is: wasn't Smart & Co. already well aware we were no longer interested in him?

I remember getting killed last year for saying he wasn't a take

then how your still able to post?

raw

Advertisement

Hadn't Brini already stated publicly we backed off of him prior to his commitment to Georgia? What I mean to say is: wasn't Smart & Co. already well aware we were no longer interested in him?
No, when he origally gave his verbal commitment to UGA it was in June after he had already taken about 6 unofficials to Miami.

He was on campus a ton with Bandy, Hendo & Jobe, at the time he was still perceived as a take for Miami.
He took one visit to UGA, then shortly thereafter he committed to them.

Then, as the year progressed both Miami & UGA cooled on him, as it became more clear that he wasn't really a take for any major program.

He took visits to USF & FIU, and it was only after UGA missed out on other higher rated DB's did they make room for him in their 17 class.

He's short, fat and slow. I said a year ago when someone posted a pic of him at a camp that he had the build of a DT.

Sometimes, dudes peak early, and he looks like one who peaked as a HS freshmans.

Agreed. As Dean Wormer said: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

Georges visited today, with his Champagnat teammate Gregory Rousseau & bunch other kids.

Advertisement
Isn't that the school giving out bull**** diplomas? Tunsil/ Drummond

Advertisement
Georges visited today, with his Champagnat teammate Gregory Rousseau & bunch other kids.

We don't want him, right?
Nope, not ahead of Rosendo Louis, David Reese, Jamien Sherwood & Amari Gainer

He's a take if we miss on a few others.

Why has Yasir Abdullah seemed to have dropped on our list? Is it just that these guys are so much better?

he's 6'0-190

Last edited:
Advertisement

Why has Yasir Abdullah seemed to have dropped on our list? Is it just that these guys are so much better?
Idk specifically why, but he's one of my favorite LB's in the 2018 class.

I still think that later in the year he'll get his offer from us.

he's 6'0-190

Where do you see him fitting in? He'll put some weight on, maybe a small amount of height too.

I hope so. I think the kid is a player. He's no smaller than sean spence was the spring of his junior year, and he has many of the same skills. (not calling him spence, but merely making the comparison). agreed?

Well I think 3 is the max LBs we take. So it could just be a matter of not enough room. Like Asante at CB.

Because to me Louis and Gainer would be the clear takes at the position. 3rd spot, if we even take 3 LBs, seems to me like it would be Reese.

Advertisement
Back