Sony to take a visit?

I dont disagree that UGA tends to underachieve, but really, UGA acts like they are some kind of Dynastic Program ala ND, Bama, USC. Wasnt like they are a perennial MNC contender BEFORE Richt got there. If they do can Richt, who are they going to replace him with?

a. you don't hold on to a failed coach because you're not sure how to replace him
b. there's no reason UGA shouldn't have enough talent to win big

c. they dont win

Uh, the guy has won the SEC East 4 times, including the last 2 years in a row. He was 12-2 last year. He's won the SEC outright twice. He's 8-4 in Bowls and has a .739 winning pct in what has been the toughest conference in college football over the last decade.

True he's never won the big one, but their "God" Vince Dooley was there like 16 years before he won an MNC, and his record wasnt much better than Richt. And Richt has a better bowl record than Dooley ever did.

Georgia hadnt even competed for an MNC since 1980. So I really dont understand why anyone thinks they are going to do much better with another coach.

Tennessee thought that when they got rid of Fulmer, and havent done sh8t since. I agree he's had a lot of talent to work with, but whose to say UGA would have gotten that talent without him there?

He's definitely struggling this year, but I think it would be a huge overreaction for them to get rid of him after the decent success he's had there. That would be like saying VT should be getting rid of Frank Beamer because he's had a few mediocre seasons.

he wins his division a little bit less than every 3 years, that ain't exactly a powerhouse

Richt is a mediocre coach who produces mediocre results. With all of their resources, his record should be much better.

Advertisement
whose fault is it that UGA's defense is getting rolled up every week?

Grantham who I read might get fired today. Answer this though whos the reason why UGA hasnt gone to the NC game in forever and why they havent won the SEC title in god knows how long?

LSU,UF,ALABAMA, AUBURN....

So you would want to be the 5th best program in your conference for the past 13 years?

That's arguable. In the last 10 years or so, Auburn has won two SEC titles, same as Georgia.

Its also ignoring the fact that that same conference has supplied the National Champion for the past seven straight years.

And its not like they finish 5th in the SEC on average. Their problem is they usually finish 2nd or 3rd.

I dont disagree that UGA tends to underachieve, but really, UGA acts like they are some kind of Dynastic Program ala ND, Bama, USC. Wasnt like they are a perennial MNC contender BEFORE Richt got there. If they do can Richt, who are they going to replace him with?

a. you don't hold on to a failed coach because you're not sure how to replace him

c. they dont win

Uh, the guy has won the SEC East 4 times, including the last 2 years in a row. He was 12-2 last year. He's won the SEC outright twice. He's 8-4 in Bowls and has a .739 winning pct in what has been the toughest conference in college football over the last decade.

True he's never won the big one, but their "God" Vince Dooley was there like 16 years before he won an MNC, and his record wasnt much better than Richt. And Richt has a better bowl record than Dooley ever did.

Georgia hadnt even competed for an MNC since 1980. So I really dont understand why anyone thinks they are going to do much better with another coach.

Tennessee thought that when they got rid of Fulmer, and havent done sh8t since. I agree he's had a lot of talent to work with, but whose to say UGA would have gotten that talent without him there?

He's definitely struggling this year, but I think it would be a huge overreaction for them to get rid of him after the decent success he's had there. That would be like saying VT should be getting rid of Frank Beamer because he's had a few mediocre seasons.

he wins his division a little bit less than every 3 years, that ain't exactly a powerhouse

Richt is a mediocre coach who produces mediocre results. With all of their resources, his record should be much better.

Dude in the SEC??? He's won the SEC East SIX (6) times. You dont think that's doing pretty decent? The SEC has dominated college football the last 7 years straight. Its not like the conference has been down. And its not like he's finishing low in the conference, they have been 1st or 2nd in the East almost every year. They have won the SEC twice, and have come in 2nd 4 times. That's almost HALF of his career at UGA he's been either top, or runner up in the SEC.

c. they dont win

No that's not correct. I see why you wrote that, I had a typo. He's won the SEC East 6 times, not 4.

Richt signed off on offering his blood a scholly. Golden has decided against it so far, that simple. However When you Start offering family to get kids, you CAN open pandoras box. In the sense that word gets around the circuit that so and so got this, why we can't get something. Feelings get hurt real quick with some folk to. REAL family over everything though, as long as his family is being good to him. Still hope Sonjae picks UM in the end.

Yeah I agree, can of worm. But I want FOURNETTE, so lets give whatever family member of his we need to a ship. I think he has a brother too. Sony is a fine RB, but Fournette is monster. Him, Duke, Yearby and Powell would be, ah heck, there is no word to describe them.

Advertisement

Grantham who I read might get fired today. Answer this though whos the reason why UGA hasnt gone to the NC game in forever and why they havent won the SEC title in god knows how long?

So you would want to be the 5th best program in your conference for the past 13 years?

That's arguable. In the last 10 years or so, Auburn has won two SEC titles, same as Georgia.

Its also ignoring the fact that that same conference has supplied the National Champion for the past seven straight years.

And its not like they finish 5th in the SEC on average. Their problem is they usually finish 2nd or 3rd.

After all these years and in the middle of the SEC West dominance something has to change

$ony got paid, AND his brother is part of the package. He is not going anywhere other than Jawja.

Richt signed off on offering his blood a scholly. Golden has decided against it so far, that simple. However When you Start offering family to get kids, you CAN open pandoras box. In the sense that word gets around the circuit that so and so got this, why we can't get something. Feelings get hurt real quick with some folk to. REAL family over everything though, as long as his family is being good to him. Still hope Sonjae picks UM in the end.

Yeah I agree, can of worm. But I want FOURNETTE, so lets give whatever family member of his we need to a ship. I think he has a brother too. Sony is a fine RB, but Fournette is monster. Him, Duke, Yearby and Powell would be, ah heck, there is no word to describe them.

Fournette's little bro has offers from miami, LSU, Bama, and Tulane. There is no chance of Fourtnette coming here

Fournette's little bro has offers from miami, LSU, Bama, and Tulane. There is no chance of Fourtnette coming here

Fournettes brother is 2 years younger and is a lock to join him for at least 1 year in college

Advertisement
I dont care about 2nd or 3rd win it all or nothing your not a real fan if your happy being a bridesmaid and never a bride. thats all UGA is a bunch of brides mate hoes

You ask the reason why they havent won a NC i just named the teams that all won ships a couple of them they lost in the SEC championship to the eventual champion. Im not about to bash Richt because he has a better track record than our previous coaches Golden included. **** if he wouldve stayed at FSU he would have more ships. Soon as he left FSU offense went to ***** hasnt been the same since Warrick & Coles... If he gets fired because of the unfortunate events that happened this year I GUARANTEE he wont be jobless for long, shoooooot i would hope Golden offers the fellow Alum he's an offensive GENIUS!!!!!!

Advertisement
Richt is a more competent version of Larry Coker

Not the rat ******* you need to win multiple championships

If richt was the coach during the coker years we'd have ships in 03 04 05 for sure... no way we'd lose to OSU in 02 or Tennessee with Brock Berlin wouldve been a spread air raid

Mark Rict has been a chronic bed shatter for years. Even Ga fans know this , that's why they call for his head every few years.

Advertisement

LOL, thank you.

I mean seriously. The guy has won the SEC East the last 2 years in a row, and only lost 1 game in the SEC each of the last two seasons before this one. In a conference that has wn almost every MNC in the last decade. He has won the SEC twice in his career at Georgia. Prior to Richt, Georgia hadnt won the SEC since 1982.

Don't beleave the hype. They are Virginia tech IMO.

Who hired Grantham? The same guy who hired the last DC that he scapegoated when he hired Grantham. That's who.

Advertisement
Back