Sony to take a visit?

Advertisement
same thing posted by another poster...he will come and watch a game...but is solid to UGA...has been and may not change...

it didn't say it was an OV, I don't think. doesn't care about losses. wishes he was there now as the rb coach could really use him this year. thinks he's ready and wants to contribute b/c they have so many rbs injured.

Advertisement
If he flips to anyone it will be us. I don't think he or Cook will but I like our chances with Michel better.

If he visits we have a chance.

We are having a better season than even the biggest Canes supporter could of imagened.

GA is thisclose from being a train wreck.

The backfield might be crowded a bit longer due to Marshall and Gurley getting hurt.

If Richt looses 4 games he will be on the hot seat next year.

We are having a better season than even the biggest Canes supporter could of imagened.

The backfield might be crowded a bit longer due to Marshall and Gurley getting hurt.

Sony likes competition, main reason he is committed to them right now.

Sony likes duffel bags, main reason he is committed to them right now.

FIFY

Advertisement

Sony likes duffel bags, main reason he is committed to them right now.

FIFY

Proof?

Advertisement

Well there isnt much competition right now... Why not come to Miami and compete?

Who is after Marshall and Gurley? I saw a freshman play against Mizzou (cant remember the name). Looked decent but not spectacular. Crowell is gone. Looks to me like Sony plays some next year and takes over his sophomore year.

Advertisement
Richt aint getting fired ai nt his fault his player are snappin like toothpicks be a title contender if everyone was healthy

Advertisement
Back