Sony to take a visit?

Let it die. Clearly this guy isnt basing his decision on which school looks better ATM because UGA is a joke. Not saying we are that much better, but once Marshall AND Gurley go in the tank next year because they will be shouldering the load for lack of a QB, those guys will be UF next year. So clearly, Michel doesnt want to be here and will think of any excuse. So long.

And from here on out I will be saying the same things in my thread...F OFFENSE!! WE NEED DEFENSE! After watching ALA on Sat I cant see why cats dont see what I see. ALA is winning with exactly THREE.. check that.. TWO offensive playmakers (Yeldon/Cooper) and a QB who can manage a game. Meanwhile AS USUAL that defense has playmakers ALL OVER THE FIELD and about 5 first round draft picks. That defense puts the offense in position to make plays. Thats what we need. I dont care about Michel, Cook, Rudoplh or Lane. Unless we get Fournette (who is a once in a decade player) everyone else is replaceable. I would not mind one bit if we used our last 6 scholies on defense. (Pelon, Johnson, JC, Moten, Trey Carter, and Kiy Hester) Class dismissed.

They have 5 running backs who can ball, OJ Howard at tight end, Bell and Norwood at receiver and a monster OL. Point is taken but you have to stack chips everywhere. Just like Stanford and FSU have, too.

Advertisement
I guess my point was that i am tired of chasing all of these offensive guys when defense is clearly our problem. ALA might have 5 RBs but they **** sure only play 2. And Bell/Norwood are nothing special. Cooper is the straw that stirs it. I agree on the OL. But Saban never stops recruiting big time DL or LB. Never can have enough of those. **** buddy told the #1 player in the country and probably the next AP that he really didnt need him but would love to have him. LOL. What does that tell you about his feelings toward offensive players?

ITU summary.

- Michel warming up to Miami. Early playing time is a key factor. UGA has crowded backfield. NCAA decision has helped Miami's chances. His brother's future will play a big role. If he doesn't enroll in UGA, Miami's chances increase. -

Essentially, everything we kind of already knew anyway.

I guess my point was that i am tired of chasing all of these offensive guys when defense is clearly our problem. ALA might have 5 RBs but they **** sure only play 2. And Bell/Norwood are nothing special. Cooper is the straw that stirs it. I agree on the OL. But Saban never stops recruiting big time DL or LB. Never can have enough of those. **** buddy told the #1 player in the country and probably the next AP that he really didnt need him but would love to have him. LOL. What does that tell you about his feelings toward offensive players?

That's just Saban's pitch. Not much different than "we won't guarantee you playing time but you can earn it from Day 1". Saban obviously knows that you need talent on offense too, because he keeps hitting that side of the ball hard too. This is really simple at the end of the day. We need major talent infusions at every position. That includes running back. We can't ignore one position in favor of another...we aren't that good yet. If Sony is listening we BETTER be pitching him. Otherwise we will keep being a 7-10 win team that loses to FSU and someone else every year.

Advertisement
ITU summary.

- Michel warming up to Miami. Early playing time is a key factor. UGA has crowded backfield. NCAA decision has helped Miami's chances. His brother's future will play a big role. If he doesn't enroll in UGA, Miami's chances increase. -

Somebody call pete garcia and get his brother into FIU. He owes us one

ITU summary.

Whatever. "warming up to Miami"? You gotta be kidding me.

And the kid was all about competition.

Pssh.

ITU summary.

Whatever. "warming up to Miami"? You gotta be kidding me.

And the kid was all about competition.

Pssh.

Just get that signature.

Advertisement
Someone shoot me, I almost had a positive thought on this today. Trying.... not..... to......get...... hopes.... up..........

Advertisement
Back