Sony Michel, Corey Martinez, & Tyrek Cole updates

Advertisement
Gators feel good about Cole

Yeah,................... Miramar has always been a UM school so UFag can think whatever they want

Before Golden, who did we get from Miramar?
I grew up in Miramar and went to school there so i can answer that, Miramar for a long time was garbage with no real players until Coach Damon Cogdell got there either in 03 or 04. After he got there and slowly built them up Geno and Stedman Bailey were studs ready to come to UM. While Geno struggled with his grades he got it together enough and got good SAT scores, Stedman was a package deal. Randy Shannon though never and i left in 08 a year before them both and i can say he showed no interest at all. After that when Golden came in 2010 he was too late on the players that year, 2011....... well we know what happened and Andre Godfrey, Jeffrey Hill and obviously Tyrek Cole who are the next great defenders all are UM leans when offered. My point is that even though there isn't a long history doesn't mean there isn't interest, it isn't a coincidence that the first year he recruits he gets maybe the 2 best Miramar players of all time and then the next great player the year after.

Yeah,................... Miramar has always been a UM school so UFag can think whatever they want

There was ah...and there was ah........ and there was ah.........

Miramar has always been a UM feeder school.

Yeah Coach Cogdell was always sending his players to UM.

No, he was "sending players to West Virginia". Now tell me this, how does a HC alma mater who has a "pipeline" to the school just get that taken away in a year with a HC and staff who has no affiliation with Miramar? Remind you that i went there for 4 years so i know what i'm talking about.

Advertisement
John Garcia Jr. ‏@JohnGarcia_Jr 1h
2015 Miramar (Fla.) CB Tyrek Cole on being the 1st #USArmyBowl invitee for his class: "It feels great, I mean this is what I worked for.

No, he was "sending players to West Virginia". Now tell me this, how does a HC alma mater who has a "pipeline" to the school just get that taken away in a year with a HC and staff who has no affiliation with Miramar? Remind you that i went there for 4 years so i know what i'm talking about.

Sarcasm. Miriamar never liked us. Coach Golden changed it.

After this weekend Sony will have visited Florida twice but both times there has been a track meet. This is not a coincidence it is still a UGA vs Miami battle.

Sarcasm. Miriamar never liked us. Coach Golden changed it.

Smh

Advertisement

U trolling Sniff or have u heard something?

Tyrek Cole has 3 family members that are UFag alums. UFag is a bigger threat than u think with Cole.

I heard that, i agree with the threat of UFag but he also has many people in his ear for UM so at this point to me both schools have great chances

U trolling Sniff or have u heard something?

Tyrek Cole has 3 family members that are UFag alums. UFag is a bigger threat than u think with Cole.

though that does play a part in some kids decisions, there have been plenty of times when the kids pick otherwise, im not saying there is no way that this kid is going to Florida, we got a while until he signs his LOI, wasnt tracy howards mom a UF alum or was she just a fan?

Yo Caneallday21, was Cogdill able to turn it around because he convinced them kids from Carol City to play for Miramar instead? Is Cogdill a Carol City dude?

Tyrek Cole being given a US Army invite so early shows how much of a stud this kid is..My goodness he got his TWO years before the game! lol.

Not worried about Sony and UF. Probably got some chicks he knew at American Heritage that go there that hes goin to see and wants to get a little shine while hes there. Why not? Not like he could sneak in town and not get noticed.

Advertisement
Yo Caneallday21, was Cogdill able to turn it around because he convinced them kids from Carol City to play for Miramar instead? Is Cogdill a Carol City dude?

Tyrek Cole being given a US Army invite so early shows how much of a stud this kid is..My goodness he got his TWO years before the game! lol.

Not worried about Sony and UF. Probably got some chicks he knew at American Heritage that go there that hes goin to see and wants to get a little shine while hes there. Why not? Not like he could sneak in town and not get noticed.

Most of the kids lived very close to MHS anyway so i don't think it was really about convincing them i think they were in the district

TFWIW, on another board someone posted that Sony's mom wants him out of Miami. She supposedly doesn't want him to be under the hometown pressure.

What board? What poster? Just say it.

That's a ****** bull**** rumor, his parents worked at Heritage last time I checked and loved Miami, they just want him to make the decision for him as any parent should

Advertisement
a lot of arguing in this thread Florida feels very good about Cole but Hurlie Brown is doing a good job getting him on UM's campus

Advertisement
Back