Sony Michel, Corey Martinez, & Tyrek Cole updates

Advertisement
Dalvin Cook visiting Florida too. I think Sony is just tryin to see all the schools before being ready to make his decision. Tyrek Cole coming to our spring game April 13th, kid is 2015 but one of the best dbs regardless of class.

Advertisement
Since I'm already up here maybe I'll pay a little visit to the orange and blue game in my orange and green colors and holla at Sony :fistbump:

Please do that man! That could really go a long long way. Let him know how much we all want him, from all over the state. Thanks in advance

Advertisement
I thought the Gators were cancelling their spring game due to O-line injuries? Or was that just another joke that went over my head?

TFWIW, on another board someone posted that Sony's mom wants him out of Miami. She supposedly doesn't want him to be under the hometown pressure.

Advertisement
TFWIW, on another board someone posted that Sony's mom wants him out of Miami. She supposedly doesn't want him to be under the hometown pressure.

What board? What poster? Just say it.
I was going to ask the same thing. I've never heard that about Sony before. He's only been recruited for the last 5 years & according to him he's pretty used to what comes along with recruiting.

Advertisement

Probably someone ******** up the Cook story. I'm not worried ... yet.

I'm happy that Sony is going to Florida as opposed to going to Georgia. I don't see UF as serious competition for Sony.

Advertisement
Back