Off-Topic Something we can all agree on! Coffee!!!!

Advertisement
After my hospital stay earlier this year I figured I might as well not take it back up. One kinda expensive habit I can I could shelve. I did love a good cup of fresh ground Ethiopian though.

Advertisement
Coffee is the single thing that gets every office person in Germany going. Me included.
Not much different here either. Not sure how it is in ole German land, one major thing that has changed here, it is now an all day drink for a lot of people. Way back 30 years ago, rarely did people drink more than a couple of cups in the am. Maybe the older folk would go out for pie and coffee at night, rare for people to drink it all day like now. I'd kill over if I drank coffee like a lot of people I know.

Not much different here either. Not sure how it is in ole German land, one major thing that has changed here, it is now an all day drink for a lot of people. Way back 30 years ago, rarely did people drink more than a couple of cups in the am. Maybe the older folk would go out for pie and coffee at night, rare for people to drink it all day like now. I'd kill over if I drank coffee like a lot of people I know.
It usually goes till about 3 pm, 4 pm and after that, no one drinks coffee.

Liquid crack ( Cuban colada) I drink it all day shot at a time
757C52FD-2AAE-44E4-B63E-74F64804A8C8.jpeg

Advertisement
Coffee is the single thing that gets every office person in Germany going. Me included.
If it's not too personal, where in Germany are you? I lived there for three years (1954-57, ages 9-12) as a military dependent. In Ettlingen, a suburb of Karlsruhe for one year, then the last two in Hochst, just outside Frankfurt.

If it's not too personal, where in Germany are you? I lived there for three years (1954-57, ages 9-12) as a military dependent. In Ettlingen, a suburb of Karlsruhe for one year, then the last two in Hochst, just outside Frankfurt.
Too personal, but awesome to hear, I hope you had a decent time here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back