Something to keep in mind re: Dugans

Advertisement
The most important question is.
Do we lose anybody if Dugan's dips?

Hightower and Pope coming regardless?

Advertisement
What? That's just flat out wrong. He's been with Richt for two years, he was with Taggart for two years and he went to FSU before becoming a GA there for a year.

He coached him at fsu ....duh. What are you 13?

So he's still been with FSU/Taggart more than Richt. Lol. I'll do the math for you.

FSU = 7 years. 5 as player (redshirt) 2 as coach
Taggart = 2 years at USF.

That's 9 years.

Richt = 5 years at FSU and 2 at Miami. That's 7.

They've been friends for over 20 years, are you retarded ? How is that hard to understand ?

Troll on doe

He's been an FSU alum for 20 years. How hard is that to understand?

If Santana Moss got offered to be the WR coach with Butch or at UM where do you think his priorities would lie? I know that is a stretch of an example, but you don't seem to be comprehending what I am saying about him being a FSU alum/Tallahassee native being kinda important.

Great logic. It's like if we had an Olineman with ties to UM and he has local ties because he went to Columbus or some Dade high school. Of course, this said Olineman would obviously take the UM job as a assistant head coach over some other random school he has no ties to. Oh, wait a second...

Everyone saying to give more money to Dugans needs to remember we also have a few other assistants that have attracted attention lately...

If you give Dugans a raise don't forget about Manny and Kul.

Advertisement

So he's still been with FSU/Taggart more than Richt. Lol. I'll do the math for you.

That's 9 years.

They've been friends for over 20 years, are you retarded ? How is that hard to understand ?

Troll on doe

If Santana Moss got offered to be the WR coach with Butch or at UM where do you think his priorities would lie? I know that is a stretch of an example, but you don't seem to be comprehending what I am saying about him being a FSU alum/Tallahassee native being kinda important.

Great logic. It's like if we had an Olineman with ties to UM and he has local ties because he went to Columbus or some Dade high school. Of course, this said Olineman would obviously take the UM job as a assistant head coach over some other random school he has no ties to. Oh, wait a second...

Haha. The FIRST thing I thought of.

If he happens to bolt, just bring in #36 !

Mo Sikes has wr coaching experience?

display_image.jpg

Everyone saying to give more money to Dugans needs to remember we also have a few other assistants that have attracted attention lately...

If you give Dugans a raise don't forget about Manny and Kul.

Kul already got a big raise last year as well as the associate head coach title. Manny is one of the better paid defensive coordinators in college already.

Advertisement

That's 9 years.

Troll on doe

****. For the win.

That's 9 years.

Troll on doe

Funny thing about this post is Cristobal did exactly that when he left Rutgers to come to Miami. Had a relationship with Schiano from being a grad assistant under him at Miami. Cristobal didn't even coach his natural position when he first came here, but he wanted to be at Miami so he coached tight ends.

Then he went to FIU to be a head coach before flailing out. Then Bama came calling with loads more $$$$ than Miami could offer.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If he goes which is already the rumor on the twittersphere, I wouldn't mind Lamar Thomas.

GTFOH.

Lamar is a traitor piece of **** **********. Go look at his tweets from the last few times Miami played Louisville and were competing against Louisville for recruits.

I wouldn't **** on Benedict Cristobal nor Lamar ****bag if they were on fire.

That's 9 years.

Troll on doe

Funny thing about this post is Cristobal did exactly that when he left Rutgers to come to Miami. Had a relationship with Schiano from being a grad assistant under him at Miami. Cristobal didn't even coach his natural position when he first came here, but he wanted to be at Miami so he coached tight ends.

Then he went to FIU to be a head coach before flailing out. Then Bama came calling with loads more $$$$ than Miami could offer.

You're showing your clear ignorance on this matter here. "Loads more $$$$", eh? Luigi went to mighty Bama for $425k and THAT may have even been after a raise from 2013 to 2014.

See which Alabama football coaches got raises, contract extensions | AL.com

Troll on doe

You're showing your clear ignorance on this matter here. "Loads more $$$$", eh? Luigi went to mighty Bama for $425k and THAT may have even been after a raise from 2013 to 2014.

See which Alabama football coaches got raises, contract extensions | AL.com

Fairly confident that’s more money by a good amount then he was making at Miami. The article you just cited doesn't say anything about how much money he made at Miami. Also makes him a fairly high paid assistant for Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back