Something or nothing?

HurricaneU

American Patriot
I was looking over O Taint's list of commitments thus far and noticed, to my surprise, there isn't a single Florida kid on there. Given all of ***'s accomplishments at UF, I would have expected a couple. He pulled two kids out of Florida last year (Bosa was a legacy I believe).

But I found it interesting that the one kid he seems in on is Dixon who plays for our old pal Jack Daniels at Dwyer. I know some porsters in here say the dude isn't playing Miami and that he thinks Dixon is a Miami lean but I aint buying it.

Before people say he and Meyer had a falling out. They didn't. He had a beef with Muschamp and how Mush and Weis treated both Brissett and Gerald Christian. I've seen nothing to suggest he isn't still on ***'s sack.

This guy is up to his usual bs and no Miami fan should ever forget it.

Advertisement
I can dig this line of thinking...Jack Daniels seems to personally hate Miami to the point of him doing everything in his power to never encourage a player of his to commit to us.

195.jpg

Some of these South Florida head coaches...smdh.

Advertisement
Maybe he is letting Dixon make his own decision? Surprise I didn't see a thread about this created earlier. Another conspiracy theory. Good thing he is white.

I agree but don't u think his mom who's a Miami fan and wants him close has more pull than his coach?

Advertisement
Maybe he is letting Dixon make his own decision? Surprise I didn't see a thread about this created earlier. Another conspiracy theory. Good thing he is white.

I've been sayin this for awhile....check old threads...I still haven't watched dixons hghlight tape as I don't want to get excited about him.

Daniels/Myer connection
Dixon being a riviera kid who looks up to abe/matt elam and those two are close with urb myer and have been for years.
Osu looking bcs and ..generally Urb being a beast. Of a recruiter dude would tell eric legrand he could be the next percy harvin.

Don't think he's a cane lean we will have a fight here.

Jack Daniels is known for this ****. The fact Nick O'Leary went to FSU blew everyone's mind.

Advertisement
Jack Daniels is known for this ****. The fact Nick O'Leary went to FSU blew everyone's mind.

It was pretty common knowledge that O'Leary was going to sign with FSU. The Niklaus family are FSU fans, also his uncle Steve played at FSU in the '90s also.

It was pretty common knowledge that O'Leary was going to sign with FSU. The Niklaus family are FSU fans, also his uncle Steve played at FSU in the '90s also.

He was definitely a Cane lean early but after he saw us get our **** pushed in by FSU he gone

Canes were in the picture early.....but I promise you he was never a Cane lean.

Advertisement
I hate it when coaches let personal beefs get in the way of letting a kid go where he wants to go. That goes for all kids, not just those that want to go to Miami.

I'm confused on how these coaches have so much say in this stuff. Why aren't they looking and finding the best fit for themselves. If he wants guaranteed early playing time, get the ball almost every play, and be the only real offense of weapon then Taint is a better fit. If he wants to compete, earn his plays and be part of probably one of the best offense in the country the next few years (if these recruits pan out) then UM is the better choice.

I'm confused on how these coaches have so much say in this stuff. Why aren't they looking and finding the best fit for themselves. If he wants guaranteed early playing time, get the ball almost every play, and be the only real offense of weapon then Taint is a better fit. If he wants to compete, earn his plays and be part of probably one of the best offense in the country the next few years (if these recruits pan out) then UM is the better choice.

Very complex answer.

In general and to sum it up rather quickly, kids don't do their own due diligence. They are easily manipulated by people who think they have their best interest. I am sure most kids don't verify what they are told on their own.

Advertisement
Back