Something is up

HarryCarayisGoat

Senior
Banned
This crootin' season is one of the strangest I've seen in a while...and I have a feeling we gon' be celebratin' some nice surprises come signing day.

My only inside source is my fat gut.

Gon' be more than one Coley type surprise this year.

Advertisement
470.gif

Advertisement
This crootin' season is one of the strangest I've seen in a while...and I have a feeling we gon' be celebratin' some nice surprises come signing day.

Legit sh*t
GIFSoup

Last edited:
Advertisement
Basically theres many NSD decisions that nobody will know where these guys will be heading until at least after next weekend

There ain't any good surprises. This crootin season has been one desperate attempt to hang on to the class, as it dissolves one elite recruit at a time.

Maybe the worst recruiting season since Radio's famous 2010 disaster he had going into late November.

There ain't any good surprises. This crootin season has been one desperate attempt to hang on to the class, as it dissolves one elite recruit at a time.

Maybe the worst recruiting season since Radio's famous 2010 disaster he had going into late November.

Nothing is as bad as 2010 though.

Who was that scrub from Pahokee we had committed for some time that no one recruited?

Advertisement
It could be a great ending. Jc, TV, Bo, Ross and ... Two or 3 of them would be a great finish and give us a top 5 class. Go Al and quiet the skeptics.

Advertisement

I like dat, I like dat a lot...

Advertisement
Back