Something I just now noticed about FSU this year

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
I saw they got a WR commitment out of Alabama the other day, Nate Andrews 3 star #171 WR according to Scout. He does "claim" some decent offers though.

That now makes 4 WR's.....4.....committed this year. Not sure whether they will all end up at WR or what but that's a lot of WR commits and to take such a clear plan B at this point in the game sure feels...

Well I know how this board would react.

Maybe I should have just put this in a Coley thread but **** it. Another factor that makes it look better for us.

Advertisement
I saw they got a WR commitment out of Alabama the other day, Nate Andrews 3 star #171 WR according to Scout. He does "claim" some decent offers though.

That now makes 4 WR's.....4.....committed this year. Not sure whether they will all end up at WR or what but that's a lot of WR commits and to take such a clear plan B at this point in the game sure feels...

Maybe I should have just put this in a Coley thread but **** it. Another factor that makes it look better for us.

Don't matter. Coley is coming. Believe me.

Don't matter. Coley is coming. Believe me.

I do. I was 50/50 for a long time just because it was tough to get a read on him but right now I would bet on us. I guess that's why I jumped the gun with this thread a bit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back