Something I don't understand..

MiamiHurricane23

Freshman
How are we going to let FSU come and recruit the **** out of our commits (Collins, Bryant, and Kerr etc) but we don't do the same? They don't have a great class but they got some solid pieces that aren't from south florida that could be pulled!

Advertisement
How are we going to let FSU come and recruit the **** out of our commits (Collins, Bryant, and Kerr etc) but we don't do the same? They don't have a great class but they got some solid pieces that aren't from south florida that could be pulled!

They want in Miami Dade and Broward

We don't give a **** abou the panhandle and the Georgia border

They want ours we don't want theirs...what does that tell u?

They are willing to offer friends and family in order to get the main target. A method we mistakenly followed during the Coker era

I would be okay just putting some nervousness on their fanbase. That's as of now what they are doing to us. But I wouldn't of minded Denson, Stevenson or even Levenberry

Advertisement
South Florida is a huge recruiting hotbed that everyone is trying to take a piece out of. FSU knows they need to go head to head with us to try to steal top recruits because there isn't enough talent in close proximity for them to take and they know they will be competing with us for ACC titles soon.

IMO FSU's best bet is to find hidden gems and pluck them as early as possible (Devonta Freeman, Xavier Rhodes, etc.). This appears to be OSU/Meyer's plan as they're targeting the talented kids that we pass on for various reasons (Skai Moore). I don't think FSU will succeed head-to-head with us, at least not with conventional methods that exclude package deals, blatant lies, etc.

Advertisement
Back