Something Going on at UL

Advertisement
I mentioned how UL just dipped into my state at a powerhouse school & snagged several top 50 CA players, & now they snagged the #2 RB in the nation.

Feeling very A&Mish
gotta be the shoes….

41751A3B-15CB-423D-BA20-A38D99A8947E.gif

Advertisement
Buckets of unspent basketball cash has got to be used somewhere. I believe if they have a surplus at the end of the year the boosters will cut their funding for the following class.

In all seriousness, TAMU did this in December and February. I will pay attention when Lou does it to close the class. No one wins the cycle in the Summer.

Buckets of unspent basketball cash has got to be used somewhere. I believe if they have a surplus at the end of the year the boosters will cut their funding for the following class.

In all seriousness, TAMU did this in December and February. I will pay attention when Lou does it to close the class. No one wins the cycle in the Summer.
Surprised other teams can't just match that deal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Junior Bridgeman is one of the wealthiest ex-athletes in America. He’s a huge Kenny Payne fan, and he’s at an age where he likely recognizes that he can’t take it all with him. His money is not speculative and is very unlikely to dissipate. Louisville has no pro sports (I don’t count whatever the soccer team is) and this trend is unlikely to change in my opinion. These kids will be kings in Louisville if they win. Gonna keep getting paid regardless.

They just had their biggest recruiting weekend ever and hosted recruits with Private Jets and Insane Cars. the Ville is flexing.

Advertisement
Back