Something bout to happen?!?!

So years ago when I was a kid, I was at a dock fascinated by this huge ugly fish that was hanging there. I asked the dude who caught it what kinda fish it was and he said, in a southern drawl, “that there’s a *** fish.” Me being the little heeb that I was figured the fisherman was Hitlers son or something.

I kinda felt bad when I learned that the *** fish was actually a jewfish.

To answer your question... they’re ugly enough that shooting em in a barrel is not racist
Little known facts: Most of the world hates the Catholic/Christian Fish, everybody is petrified of the Muslim Fish, leaving the *** Fish no choice but to build a wall around his tank. Oy vey!

Advertisement
How many Jews were in America in 1697? Like maybe one guy who got lost?
avax said:
The origin of the fish's name isn't clear. The most innocent view traces to a book authored by an English adventurer in 1697; he wrote that the jewfish was a kosher creature favored by Jews in Jamaica. But the more likely theory is that the name traces back even further to medieval anti-Semitism in Europe.

I've never even heard of a Jamacian ***. "Hey Mon, did you catch another kosher creature"

Advertisement
avax said:
The origin of the fish's name isn't clear. The most innocent view traces to a book authored by an English adventurer in 1697; he wrote that the jewfish was a kosher creature favored by Jews in Jamaica. But the more likely theory is that the name traces back even further to medieval anti-Semitism in Europe.

I've never even heard of a Jamacian ***. "Hey Mon, did you catch another kosher creature"
Lenny Kravitz!!

avax said:

There are some Jamaican Jews too. My aunt was friends with a ****** family from there. Sean Paul's grandfather was a Portuguese ***.

Advertisement
I've started a 'Go Fund Me Page' to raise funds for a banner plane to slam those commie Pizzaphobic *******'s.
Obviously you’ve never bit into a particularly hot slice only to find you’ve burned the roof of your mouth to the point that the skin is dangling.

Advertisement
Aren’t they called Goliath grouper now?

But they never renamed Jewfish Creek, or Jewfish Creek Bridge in the Keys, but then again, its not that far from Ocean Reef Club, and in my early Captain days, some of the older captains said they remember when the fuel dock was one of the last places to have an actual sign: "No Mexicans or Jews Allowed." Two different older guys told me they remember that sign.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back