Something bout to happen?!?!

Wash140in60

5 for the YAC
Been there done that already tonight. A perk of being married...and still in your 30s
Lol not a perk if the woman you are married to is the one you had sex with.

SWFLSWAGG17

SW Florida Dog
Earnest T. Bass said:
Well, it is no secret that Mark Emmert loves the Canes and is one of the program's biggest supporters, so it is obvious he could not contain his joy and leaked the information. This is like shooting fish in a barrel (is that racist?).

What kinda fish?
If you were shooting Jew fish (now Goliath Grouper) in a barrel would it be antisemitic?

linesniper

Pastor of Muppets
Earnest T. Bass said:
Well, it is no secret that Mark Emmert loves the Canes and is one of the program's biggest supporters, so it is obvious he could not contain his joy and leaked the information. This is like shooting fish in a barrel (is that racist?).

If you were shooting Jew fish (now Goliath Grouper) in a barrel would it be antisemitic?
Not anymore than him admitting he's the black sheep of the family.

1mg of Epi

Recliner Slug
Earnest T. Bass said:

So years ago when I was a kid, I was at a dock fascinated by this huge ugly fish that was hanging there. I asked the dude who caught it what kinda fish it was and he said, in a southern drawl, “that there’s a Jew fish.” Me being the little heeb that I was figured the fisherman was Hitlers son or something.

I kinda felt bad when I learned that the jew fish was actually a jewfish.

To answer your question... they’re ugly enough that shooting em in a barrel is not racist

SWFLSWAGG17

SW Florida Dog
So years ago when I was a kid, I was at a dock fascinated by this huge ugly fish that was hanging there. I asked the dude who caught it what kinda fish it was and he said, in a southern drawl, “that there’s a Jew fish.” Me being the little heeb that I was figured the fisherman was Hitlers son or something.

I kinda felt bad when I learned that the jew fish was actually a jewfish.

To answer your question... they’re ugly enough that shooting em in a barrel is not racist
They are literally just really really large grouper. How anyone got the name Jewfish I would be interested to know.

Thanks for the call of not racist.

1mg of Epi

Recliner Slug
They are literally just really really large grouper. How anyone got the name Jewfish I would be interested to know.

Thanks for the call of not racist.
They kinda have a big nose, so I can def see how they got the name jewfish. It was kinda hard to be mad at the name, really.

And that’s not racist either cause of my tribesman status.

avax

Recruit
They kinda have a big nose, so I can def see how they got the name jewfish. It was kinda hard to be mad at the name, really.

And that’s not racist either cause of my tribesman status.
The origin of the fish's name isn't clear. The most innocent view traces to a book authored by an English adventurer in 1697; he wrote that the jewfish was a kosher creature favored by Jews in Jamaica. But the more likely theory is that the name traces back even further to medieval anti-Semitism in Europe.

1mg of Epi

Recliner Slug
The origin of the fish's name isn't clear. The most innocent view traces to a book authored by an English adventurer in 1697; he wrote that the jewfish was a kosher creature favored by Jews in Jamaica. But the more likely theory is that the name traces back even further to medieval anti-Semitism in Europe.
How many Jews were in America in 1697? Like maybe one guy who got lost?