Something bout to happen?!?!

They found where they dumped the old Orange Bowl, and they're going to rebuild it in Coral Gables thanks to a wealthy Bay of Pigs survivor.

He soured on the government because JFK didn't supply the air support he promised them that would have got them off the beach. So, he used all the evasive techniques the CIA taught him as a pilot, to run drugs - for money- for guns (long before Ollie North) for another try.

Then the money got so good he forgot about the politics. But never the Canes who he admired for winning back in his day.

Advertisement
Jack Spicer the gawd
That's my punter.......
45hen.gif

Well, it is no secret that Mark Emmert loves the Canes and is one of the program's biggest supporters, so it is obvious he could not contain his joy and leaked the information. This is like shooting fish in a barrel (is that racist?).
Only if they're Spanish hogfish........

They found where they dumped the old Orange Bowl, and they're going to rebuild it in Coral Gables thanks to a wealthy Bay of Pigs survivor.

He soured on the government because JFK didn't supply the air support he promised them that would have got them off the beach. So, he used all the evasive techniques the CIA taught him as a pilot, to run drugs - for money- for guns (long before Ollie North) for another try.

Then the money got so good he forgot about the politics. But never the Canes who he admired for winning back in his day.
Dislike Cubans I see....

Advertisement

By Carl Hiassen

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thought this was a Nole thread when I saw the title and they’d finally done something.....

Advertisement
Back