Someone tell Ermon...

valid

Band
Banned
that the GATA is a run based team and have no QBs. Their OC is all about THE RUN. If you`re a top WR, you gots to be bat **** crazy to play there.

Advertisement
I don't understand why a Wr would play in the Gata offense....TO BLOCK??????????

WTF....REALLY

Dunbar had a few catches but for the most part was held in check...another WR that made the wrong choice

dunbar had 98 yards and number 83 had 118 yards. if you dont want to come to miami then f--- you. U can win with us or lose to us but thats right florida wont play us again

Advertisement
**** Ermon n Cook n Sony n Clark.We win n we get players from everywhere in da nation.They dont wanna b hear **** em.Tired of u guys bringing them up.

They're what my generation called prima donnas, what your generation calls divas.

Either way, they are not Miami-type players. Often enouigh, the divas are too "me" oriented to win a game like the Miami guys won one today, on heart and not giving up. Arguably, the gators had more talent, especially on the lines, but our guys had more heart and wouldn't quit. ***** divas can't hold onto the ball, so they're not tough. The tougher guys won.

I would prefer Travis Rudolph over Ermon Lane... to go with possible commits Johnnie Dixon and Braxton Berrios.

Advertisement
They're what my generation called prima donnas, what your generation calls divas.

Either way, they are not Miami-type players. Often enouigh, the divas are too "me" oriented to win a game like the Miami guys won one today, on heart and not giving up. Arguably, the gators had more talent, especially on the lines, but our guys had more heart and wouldn't quit. **** divas can't hold onto the ball, so they're not tough. The tougher guys won.

I agree. The old Canes use to shave all the freshmen's heads as act of passage. We want the type of players that would take that as a badge of honor, not go crying to Donna. Al has invested 3 years is culling players to get the kind he needs and wants. Some of those cuts were painful, but today we reaped the reward-- not one friggin kid out there even thought about quitting. It could have gone another quarter and swamp scum still would not have gotten ahead. We lead from start to finish; they were never really in the game. I love this team and these kids. The three 5* stars on the team played great and two made crucial plays-Duke and Tracy. Neither is anything like these kids some people pander after.

Rudolph and Lane aren't coming. Suckers. F it, I moved on.

Play with the U and win with us, or play against us and get beat by us. It's that simple.

Either way, they are not Miami-type players. Often enouigh, the divas are too "me" oriented to win a game like the Miami guys won one today, on heart and not giving up. Arguably, the gators had more talent, especially on the lines, but our guys had more heart and wouldn't quit. **** divas can't hold onto the ball, so they're not tough. The tougher guys won.

I couldn't believe how
I agree. The old Canes use to shave all the freshmen's heads as act of passage. We want the type of players that would take that as a badge of honor, not go crying to Donna. Al has invested 3 years is culling players to get the kind he needs and wants. Some of those cuts were painful, but today we reaped the reward-- not one friggin kid out there even thought about quitting. It could have gone another quarter and swamp scum still would not have gotten ahead. We lead from start to finish; they were never really in the game. I love this team and these kids. The three 5* stars on the team played great and two made crucial plays-Duke and Tracy. Neither is anything like these kids some people pander after.

I couldn't believe how long out big guys on defense had to be on the field. I was waiting for them to wilt but they never cracked. They could have played another quarter and still kept us on top. We had good guys on DL, but I think UF had the more premier athletes, especially the guy from Staten Island. I never heard of a guy that good coming out of Susan Wagner HS. (Easley). He was an aniimal. Still, our guys were blue-collar and tough as ****. They wanted it very badly and would not give up. That's Miami-type old school football.

I feel like Al Golden is channeling Jimmy Johnson.

Advertisement
we'll take dixon and berrios to pair with langham and call it a day

Ain't no I in team. All these soft ***** local recruits deserve to spend the next 4 years in Gainesville!

Either way, they are not Miami-type players. Often enouigh, the divas are too "me" oriented to win a game like the Miami guys won one today, on heart and not giving up. Arguably, the gators had more talent, especially on the lines, buyt our guys had more heart and wouldn't quit. **** divas can't hold onto the ball, so they're not tough. The tougher guys won.

Can you see Alex Collins getting his hair shaved? He's not UM type guy. that's why he's there, not here.

Advertisement
Rivals has an article that says he plans on visiting still and he says we are recruiting him hard. If Al wants him then keep recruiting him.

Either way, they are not Miami-type players. Often enouigh, the divas are too "me" oriented to win a game like the Miami guys won one today, on heart and not giving up. Arguably, the gators had more talent, especially on the lines, buyt our guys had more heart and wouldn't quit. **** divas can't hold onto the ball, so they're not tough. The tougher guys won.

Can you see Alex Collins getting his hair shaved? He's not UM type guy. that's why he's there, not here.

Thats bull ****... he's not here cause he got paid. End of story.

not that i disagree entirely but...

we threw 33 times yesterday. 15 times on first down and averaged 13 ypa. one receiver had 118, another had 98 and another had 64. and none of them are as talented as ermon. the qb is the problem.

not that i disagree entirely but...

we threw 33 times yesterday. 15 times on first down and averaged 13 ypa. one receiver had 118, another had 98 and another had 64. and none of them are as talented as ermon. the qb is the problem.

Wasnt he rated the top QB in high school? Maybe development is part of the problem

Advertisement
Back