Someone make a Duke vs Bethune Cookman highlight reel....

Advertisement
I'll enjoy this win
But we have one playmaker plus Morris take 3 steps back today....

It was not pretty!

Jitters my ***. Morris has played enough to not have jitters against Bethune ******* Cookman.

Advertisement
overthrow city for morris.. i'll chalk it up to first home start jitters.

LMAO! Yeah, Morris had jitters playing at home against an FCS school. Really man, really? You are really reaching on that one.

It's psychological with Morris.
Golden needs to work his magic with the kid.

Bingo. Kid looked fine against BC and ok against K-State. A bit early to freak out about him. He had a BAD game today, but hopefully it's not representative of what we'll see all year. Fisch didn't do him any favors. I couldn't figure out what in the **** we were trying to do in the first half. Didn't see the second half. Was it more of the same?

Advertisement
Pretty sure that wasn't Morris's first home start. Sorry lrg, I'll chalk that one up to you being a dumbass.

He looked rough for sure, he needs to start hitting WR's in stride and connect on a long pass or 2 to keep defenses from just setting up shop within 5 yds of the LOS.

Advertisement
I'll take a bad game against an inferior opponent (over a bad game that leads to a blowout) as long as the performances don't become repetitive. Not ready to give up on him, but **** that was ugly.

duke wasnt even touched on the KO return, screen pass or the 30 yrd run. that is some good blocking and vision

Advertisement
Look at big Seantrel Henderson running down the field with Duke on the screen pass...Seantrel gets it... He looks fast too!!

Advertisement
Back