Someone is calling out FSU about them duffles....

I was wondering if there would be backlash for Akers. This may be the beginning of something big. Unlike other programs, Ole miss people are wild and reckless. I can easily see them having the "I'm gonna burn this mutha****a down" mindset.

Yep
JC

Advertisement
Stop the press! A tweet is going to bring down the FSU program.

Why not? You think you will get the truth from the Bristol Echo chamber known as E$ECPN? This guy Gouras is no stranger to RICO statute offenses:

Janus plea hearing: Magilla the Gorilla in the room - Slabbed

Yep, alternative media, Yes, it paints Gouras as a good guy, but the Feds know him down there...You realize he "manages" grants, right? Are they federal grants? Hmmm, take a look at a local biz journal:

Communities buy more time for Katrina aid forgiveness - Mississippi Business Journal

Seems that this guy specializes in federal money. Now on the Gulf Coast, there is a lot of it flowing around and the feds don't take kindly to misappropration of it:

Charlie Morris Pleads 'No Contest' in Court Thursday

I think federal law enforcement down there will be taking a look... And not because Bob Ley or Jemele Hill exposed it; heck, they are tools of the racket.

So this guy is running a bagman scheme that has netted 1 kid from Mississippi for FSU in 5 or 6years? Sounds like a reach.

maybe its a butt hurt Ole Miss fan upset that no one, not even a lifelong fan like Akers, wants to play for Ole Miss right now. Or maybe a 220 pound RB doesn't want to play in the Air Raid? That seems more logical.

If it's true we will hear more. Tunsil started with a tweet too.

Ratings are down across the country (down 32% for the BCS playoff)

I wonder if the NCAA will try to "break up" the BAMA monopoly like they have done to Miami numerous times.

The decline of college football will continue if schools like BAMA and FSU are able to continue their cheating ways.

Ratings are down because the product being put on the television is not entertaining the masses, which dovetails nicely with your position on the NCAA turning blind eyes to the SEC and others.

Who is excited to watch BAMA play in ANOTHER NC?

Average CFB fan is probably on the couch thinking, "Let me guess, BAMA (OSU, etc.) are going to be favored to make the playoffs, again..."

It's boring when maybe ten teams have a chance to win it all.

As I have wrote, in great detail, in previous posts, spineless, big school toadie Marky Mark Emmert can't see the forest for the trees...His white haired butt sits contentedly by and waits for his March Madness paycheck, not realizing his outsourcing of the College Football postseason (heck, the season also) to the cabel of P5 commissioners, corrupt bowl officials (see fiesta bowl), and a money losing sports network determined to save $$$ by keeping the narrative around what they invested in...Is killing the Golden Goose by not enforcing the rules he has across the board or pushing for new rules/mechanisims to bring integrity and save college football (Athletic department spending caps per sport, booster registration and financial transaction monitoring, comprehensive ALL SCHOOLS compliance inspection system, unified and graded officiating, etc.)

The death spiral is already underway...If the swamp isn't drained soon, it will be too late.

Last edited:

Why not? You think you will get the truth from the Bristol Echo chamber known as E$ECPN? This guy Gouras is no stranger to RICO statute offenses:

Yep, alternative media, Yes, it paints Gouras as a good guy, but the Feds know him down there...You realize he "manages" grants, right? Are they federal grants? Hmmm, take a look at a local biz journal:

Communities buy more time for Katrina aid forgiveness - Mississippi Business Journal

Seems that this guy specializes in federal money. Now on the Gulf Coast, there is a lot of it flowing around and the feds don't take kindly to misappropration of it:

I think federal law enforcement down there will be taking a look... And not because Bob Ley or Jemele Hill exposed it; heck, they are tools of the racket.

So this guy is running a bagman scheme that has netted 1 kid from Mississippi for FSU in 5 or 6years? Sounds like a reach.

maybe its a butt hurt Ole Miss fan upset that no one, not even a lifelong fan like Akers, wants to play for Ole Miss right now. Or maybe a 220 pound RB doesn't want to play in the Air Raid? That seems more logical.

Good possibility he may have gotten outbid on every other kid, Alabama is on one side of Mississippi and Louisiana on the other! If this has legs, he may try to cut a deal with his federal prosecuter buddies and talk volubly about the whole bagman biz to save his own skin.

Never heard of this dude. He's certainly not in the Sergeant or Dahl category of FSU boosters.

Advertisement
So some Ole Miss bagmen are upset they got caught and are going to try to take everyone out with them? Sounds good to me. Expose Bama while your at it.

People who try to expose Bama forget that there are lots of acreage in the backwoods of that state for people to get permanently lost in.

The corruption goes all the way up to Alabama law enforcement and into the state legislature. They know exactly what's going on in Tuscaloosa.

It's impossible to expose Bama when the head of the NCAA is an sec man deeply connected to Saban.

So some Ole Miss bagmen are upset they got caught and are going to try to take everyone out with them? Sounds good to me. Expose Bama while your at it.

People who try to expose Bama forget that there are lots of acreage in the backwoods of that state for people to get permanently lost in.

The corruption goes all the way up to Alabama law enforcement and into the state legislature. They know exactly what's going on in Tuscaloosa.

It's impossible to expose Bama when the head of the NCAA is an sec man deeply connected to Saban.

Truth

Alabama does nothing wrong and is a model for building a winning program. Alabama has proven that if you have the best coaches (and ops staff), the best facilities and in the middle of the most fertile recruiting ground in the country then you can win. There is no reason to hate Nick Saban because he wins or how he wins. I would gladly take Saban, the players he recruits and the offense and defenses his team runs in Miami.

I hope Clemson beats them though!

Advertisement
Alabama does nothing wrong and is a model for building a winning program. Alabama has proven that if you have the best coaches (and ops staff), the best facilities and in the middle of the most fertile recruiting ground in the country then you can win. There is no reason to hate Nick Saban because he wins or how he wins. I would gladly take Saban, the players he recruits and the offense and defenses his team runs in Miami.

Yes and unicorns and big foot exist too.

This is funny! Only part I like is the Clemson beating them

Where are our bagmen? Someone get rich and pack some duffles

Ratings are down across the country (down 32% for the BCS playoff)

I wonder if the NCAA will try to "break up" the BAMA monopoly like they have done to Miami numerous times.

The decline of college football will continue if schools like BAMA and FSU are able to continue their cheating ways.

Ratings are down because the product being put on the television is not entertaining the masses, which dovetails nicely with your position on the NCAA turning blind eyes to the SEC and others.

Who is excited to watch BAMA play in ANOTHER NC?

Average CFB fan is probably on the couch thinking, "Let me guess, BAMA (OSU, etc.) are going to be favored to make the playoffs, again..."

It's boring when maybe ten teams have a chance to win it all.

I'm not watching the playoffs for exactly that reason

Advertisement

It's not as credible as a convicted ponzi schemer that conned people out of almost 1 billion dollars.

Especially one who gave money to the University while the Administration knew exactly who he was and what he was doing.

One of the great things about Radio is that he tried to warn the Administration about Nevin. Radio didn't know the Fix was In. Shalala was a Friend of Bill, so she was always going walk away from this unscathed.

Dr. Shalala and the administration knew that Nevin was a Ponzi schemer. They knew something that the FBI and SEC couldn't figure out until years later. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Just so you know, there are plenty of Golden Canes that are people I wouldn't want to be around, still doesn't mean the school won't take their money. Shapiro was a sketchy guy, but he passed the compliance check, and that was that. Shannon realized that he was a hustler, but he was one of the few. Frankly, had Nevin been a legit guy spreading around wealth, and Miami shut him out, this same fanbase would be whining that Miami wasn't doing what they needed to do in order to win.

It's not as credible as a convicted ponzi schemer that conned people out of almost 1 billion dollars.

Especially one who gave money to the University while the Administration knew exactly who he was and what he was doing.

One of the great things about Radio is that he tried to warn the Administration about Nevin. Radio didn't know the Fix was In. Shalala was a Friend of Bill, so she was always going walk away from this unscathed.

Dr. Shalala and the administration knew that Nevin was a Ponzi schemer. They knew something that the FBI and SEC couldn't figure out until years later. Do you realize how stupid that sounds? Just so you know, there are plenty of Golden Canes that are people I wouldn't want to be around, still doesn't mean the school won't take their money. Shapiro was a sketchy guy, but he passed the compliance check, and that was that. Shannon realized that he was a hustler, but he was one of the few. Frankly, had Nevin been a legit guy spreading around wealth, and Miami shut him out, this same fanbase would be whining that Miami wasn't doing what they needed to do in order to win.[/QUO/:

SUCH AS? NAME NAMES? I doubt most people with regards to the athletic program had any idea Shapiro was in that deep as far as a ponzi scheme is concerned.

Prettysure Randy Shanon didn't want that guy Shapiro guy around because he was a rah-rah look at me type guy and those are the guys who get you caught.

Advertisement
Alabama does nothing wrong and is a model for building a winning program.

You're a smart guy, but Alabama's numerous secondary violation reports, AKA "See, our NCAA rules are followed by everyone" deception at least proves this to be a false statement. Are you familiar with organized deception? Here is the military definition:

"...refers to attempts to mislead enemy forces during warfare. This is usually achieved by creating or amplifying an artificial fog of war via psychological operations, information warfare, visual deception and other methods."

All those secondary reports feed into the NCAA/E$ECPN narrative (AKA deception) of legitimcy. If we have learned anything about the media this past year is that the narrative desired by the controlling interests trumps (no pun intended) the truth.

Would you feel so confident if a condition for Alabama, after winning a national championship on the field, would be their passing (no major violation of NCAA rules) a rigorous third party inspection and audit of all their compliance practices, from recruiting to obligation of funds to cell phone records and off season employment? Your in Atlanta, a winning race car at AMS has to pass a NASCAR tech spec inspection after taking the checkered flag, why not the same in CFB?

Wisdom is being smart, but tempering it with experience...

Last edited:

Absolutely funny Ole Miss crying foul, them and Aubarn the worst cheaters in SEC and have gotten away with most of it.

Alabama does nothing wrong and is a model for building a winning program.

You're a smart guy, but Alabama's numerous secondary violation reports, AKA "See, our NCAA rules are followed by everyone" deception at least proves this to be a false statement. Are you familiar with organized deception? Here is the military definition:

"...refers to attempts to mislead enemy forces during warfare. This is usually achieved by creating or amplifying an artificial fog of war via psychological operations, information warfare, visual deception and other methods."

All those secondary reports feed into the NCAA/E$ECPN narrative (AKA deception) of legitimcy. If we have learned anything about the media this past year is that the narrative desired by the controlling intrests trumps (no pun intended) the truth.

Would you feel so confident if a condition for Alabama, after winning a national championship on the field, would be their passing (no major violation of NCAA rules) a rigorous third party inspection and audit of all their compliance practices, from recruiting to obligation of funds to cell phone records and off season employment? Your in Atlanta, a winning race car at AMS has to pass a NASCAR tech spec inspection after taking the checkered flag, why not the same in CFB?

Wisdom is being smart, but tempering it with experience...

I don't think Alabama and any program should have to go through a special audit of their program just because they win. I have no problem if the NCAA decided to institute more detailed rules in regards to compliance and if penalties become more harsh. For starts I think football players should be help to the same standard of drug compliance as track athletes who are often tested at meets with no advanced warning. The only difference is instead of nulling the results like in track I think you suspend the football player going forward.

Alabama, Miami and most schools commit secondary infractions. Some of these things are basic like a football player using a hose at the football facility to wash his car or a team going over the practice time limit by a hour or two one week. The problem with the whole idea that Alabama is cheating is it lacks a reason on why they would need to cheat. Going to Alabama guarantees you as a player a National Championship, top notch facilities and a coaching staff that will develop you. Miami can offer a beach and night life. I am sure bag men exist but Alabama doesn't need them. If I had a kid player football, there would only be 2 schools I would hope he would consider, Miami and Alabama.

Advertisement
Back