Someone care to explain cook and clemson? but will go to U?

i think we have a better shot a cook because sony has said multiple times that he wants to be the feature back from day one

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't see any way we land Cook and Sony so will be interesting to see which one comes.

If we win 10 games and the NCAA **** gets done with soon enough, we could get both, if Bama can get 4 elite running backs from out of state, we can get 2 local backs

bring other RB's on board, actively recruit this kid and if he picks our hat on signing day, great, if not, have someone there. If you have to oversign, do it

I don't see any way we land Cook and Sony so will be interesting to see which one comes.

I think Sony. Never thought I'd see the day where Broward was kinder to us than Dade but its here.

We have some major PR repair to do. Hopefully that starts tonight. If I'm Golden I'm reaching out to Ice ASAP. Gotta get your arms around the problem.

Advertisement
It's much easier to recruit kids from Broward where there are less hangers-on and those with agendas. Sony also goes to a private school with a 'Cane for a coach and grew up loving UM. Just gotta win.

U must dont know dade county coaches...

I doubt we get cook after this week. And I am probably his biggest fan here, we need to focus on Sony, I think the inner city bridge has been burnt. We did a scorched earth approach, might be a while before we can get something from there

I don't know about that sky. Burns was coached by Luke, and he was the most solid commit of the class.

I think Sony. Never thought I'd see the day where Broward was kinder to us than Dade but its here.

We have some major PR repair to do. Hopefully that starts tonight. If I'm Golden I'm reaching out to Ice ASAP. Gotta get your arms around the problem.

Me too.....I'd reach out and slap that ***** in the face.

Advertisement
Back