Someone care to explain cook and clemson? but will go to U?

Bird4um

Sophomore
Premium
He is going to clemson, yet everyone says he will be here... Explain.........

Advertisement
His brother is a Miami hoops commit. Word is dad really wants DC to stay home so the boys can look after each other.

Advertisement
Biscuits is right on. I too heard from a Central coach that his dad wants him with his brother at UM. Now who knows if thats what DC wants. But if we show a good product on the field and his brother shows him that UM is the place to be..I find it hard to believe he doesnt switch.

Advertisement
Central head coach doesn't hate UM

Hopefully he doesn't hold Finnie against us.

Hold it against us for his ex-player stealing laptops? uh...ok.

U must dont know dade county coaches...

I doubt we get cook after this week. And I am probably his biggest fan here, we need to focus on Sony, I think the inner city bridge has been burnt. We did a scorched earth approach, might be a while before we can get something from there

I doubt we get cook after this week. And I am probably his biggest fan here, we need to focus on Sony, I think the inner city bridge has been burnt. We did a scorched earth approach, might be a while before we can get something from there

this post is BS

Advertisement

I hope they can come to a truce honestly this stuff isnt good for the kids or the fans, they need to just meet and talk **** out IMO

Advertisement
The fact that Clemson does seem to have the second highest salary cap, behind fsu of course, in the acc also concerns me

I don't see any way we land Cook and Sony so will be interesting to see which one comes.

Advertisement
Back