Someone actually offered Enos a job???

The Hurricanes ranked 129th out of 130 schools in third down conversion percentage and gave up an absurd 51 sacks which was the most at the Power 5 level. The unit also ranked 120th in rushing offense and 127th in red zone conversion percentage.

****...now I have to hold off on dinner for a while.
That's why I'm over it and excited for this year. 51 sacks đź‘€

Advertisement
Who was our last assistant coach that left here on a sharp upward trajectory? It is incredible how incredibly ****** our coaching staffs have been for the last decade. The only two I can think of that moved up unrelated to their ability to carry a bag (James Coley) are Brennan Carrol and Michael Barrow, and it’s not like either of them even made it to the coordinator level.

Advertisement
Who was our last assistant coach that left here on a sharp upward trajectory? It is incredible how incredibly ****** our coaching staffs have been for the last decade. The only two I can think of that moved up unrelated to their ability to carry a bag (James Coley) are Brennan Carrol and Michael Barrow, and it’s not like either of them even made it to the coordinator level.

Jethro Franklin went to the NFL

Jess Simpson went to the Falcons as a DL coach.

Advertisement
He was bound to fail wherever he went

he is a bad corch.... obvious he only knows his “way” and can’t conform to his players while being creative

Stoutland, Cristobal, Wes “Crime Dog” McGriff, Kool, Pannunzio, the WR coach that just left kind of .

Between Golden to the Bengals and Enos to the Bearcats, the Miami Hurricanes Cincinnati Fan Club should be very interesting this season ...

Advertisement
That's, odd. @JD08 was just telling me he'd never work in football again.
That's a bit of an exaggeration.

Screenshot_20200229-061324_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200229-061404_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
If you're a corch the U is career suicide. You will get exposed and there will be no excuses, no safety net.

If you're an aspiring HC that gets it like Lashlee, different story.

Everybody thought Enos "got it" when he was hired. And as for the "aspiring HC" thing- Enos made it extremely loud and clear that he was aspiring to become a head coach (despite having previously flopped as CMU head coach). If Lashlee wants to become a head coach, he's actually far less vocal about it than Enos was.

Ah, offseason champs yet again. Unfortunately, our championship will expire on the first Saturday of September.

Advertisement
Back