Someone actually offered Enos a job???

He is in the Miami Hall of Shame

EKuq9RFWkAUR-oq

Advertisement
Everybody thought Enos "got it" when he was hired. And as for the "aspiring HC" thing- Enos made it extremely loud and clear that he was aspiring to become a head coach (despite having previously flopped as CMU head coach). If Lashlee wants to become a head coach, he's actually far less vocal about it than Enos was.

Ah, offseason champs yet again. Unfortunately, our championship will expire on the first Saturday of September.

Lashlee has done more to recruit in a month than Enos did his whole time at Miami. That's what I mean by gets it. HC has to recruit and Lashlee understands that. He also took over day 1 trying to lead the offense whereas Enos was arrogant and uninspiring.

Save your nonsense for someone who cares. Porst less.

Who was our last assistant coach that left here on a sharp upward trajectory? It is incredible how incredibly ****** our coaching staffs have been for the last decade. The only two I can think of that moved up unrelated to their ability to carry a bag (James Coley) are Brennan Carrol and Michael Barrow, and it’s not like either of them even made it to the coordinator level.
I’d add Jedd Fisch and Curtis Johnson. I know what you’re saying. We’ve had some good assistants over the years but they’ve been outnumbered by mediocre position coaches and some terrible coordinators.

Advertisement
Who was our last assistant coach that left here on a sharp upward trajectory? It is incredible how incredibly ****** our coaching staffs have been for the last decade. The only two I can think of that moved up unrelated to their ability to carry a bag (James Coley) are Brennan Carrol and Michael Barrow, and it’s not like either of them even made it to the coordinator level.

Stoutland went to Bama.

I was busting your balls and you doubled down. And now you sound extra salty about it.
I still don't think he'll be an OC ever again. That's all I ever said.

But you sure beat the tar out of that strawman.

Advertisement
Stoutland, Cristobal, Wes “Crime Dog” McGriff, Kool, Pannunzio, the WR coach that just left kind of .
Cristobal was here for a week, McGriff and Stoutland were here from 2007-2010, Pannunzio was 2006-2010, Stubblefield was a bum who left for a lateral move. Kool was at Bama and now he is at Toledo. So those were all either over a decade ago or not really an upward trajectory, other than Cristobal who was here for a cafecito, saw what was going on and left.

I’d add Jedd Fisch and Curtis Johnson. I know what you’re saying. We’ve had some good assistants over the years but they’ve been outnumbered by mediocre position coaches and some terrible coordinators.
Curtis Johnson was here 20 years ago. Fisch is a good one, but even he was 8 years ago. I would venture to bet we have had more guys over the last decade that are out of football entirely than moved to a coordinator/head coach role or even to the NFL.

Advertisement
The market dictates, man. No one gives a fvck about this jabroni. Throwing this man at RB Coach is a friend helping a friend kind of thing.

It also (well should) help Miami.

UCG WANTS Enos to get hired because 99% likely they get some refund from his buyout clause.

Advertisement
You’re taking this just a little bit too seriously. Showing signs of mental instability.

Maybe it’s time for you to take a break from being a fan. Even joking about shooting people is not a good look.

That fact you actually took that last sentence at face value speaks more of you, than it does of me.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back