Some weekend visits for Cane targets

If you don't like New Orleans and can't appreciate a show at UNO Lakefront, that says more about you than the city. I can't wait to go to Jazzfest in October.

Edit - But Baton Rouge is a dump.

Baton Rouge is basically Detroit or Cleveland but in the south, but even Detroit and Cleveland have nice suburbs, and do does BR.

Advertisement
If you don't like New Orleans and can't appreciate a show at UNO Lakefront, that says more about you than the city. I can't wait to go to Jazzfest in October.

LMFAO with this ignorant, judgmental garbage. I've lived in Miami, NYC, Seattle and now Portland. I've visited many major international cities. I know a good city when I see it. And I never knocked New Orleans or UNO, so maybe get yourself some reading comprehension before trying to judge me.

If you know ANYTHING about New Orleans, you'll know coming over on I10 you have to go through the absolute ghetto to get to the French Quarter. Go back and read what I said. I said what I saw and LA is a hellhole of state. I never said anything about "not appreciating" New Orleans.

Your passing judgment without actually reading says plenty about you bud.

LMFAO with this ignorant, judgmental garbage. I've lived in Miami, NYC, Seattle and now Portland. I've visited many major international cities. I know a good city when I see it. And I never knocked New Orleans or UNO, so maybe get yourself some reading comprehension before trying to judge me.

If you know ANYTHING about New Orleans, you'll know coming over on I10 you have to go through the absolute ghetto to get to the French Quarter. Go back and read what I said. I said what I saw and LA is a hellhole of state. I never said anything about "not appreciating" New Orleans.

Went to Tulane, stayed in New Orleans an extra year, know plenty. Thanks for the tips.

Advertisement
LOL. Best believe LSU admins pick these kids up in the Sprinters from the airport and race them straight to campus as fast as possible ill bet! The campus and football facilities are second to none I have heard. But the city is a $hithole from what I have also heard.
You can soak a **** in perfume, cover it in chocolate syrup and sprinkle gold flakes on on it.
But it will stil be just a POS.

Advertisement
My guess is the event gets cancelled with the Tropical Storm going through LA on Saturday.

1623979974404.png

Dude…. I don’t like it either. I thought it was filthy and dangerous. To each his own though.

Dude…. I don’t like it either. I thought it was filthy and dangerous. To each his own though.
Bourbon St is a cesspool. Uptown, Frenchmen and the Marigny, Warehouse District, Lower Garden District are completely different from that. These days when back, I don’t go to the French Quarter at night, only to walk around during the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement

portland, oregon? ****.

Advertisement
Back