Some weekend visits for Cane targets

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
LSU getting a number of Cane targets on campus this weekend. They are holding some kind of Elite Recruit camp on Thursday and Friday. Maybe these guys will be working out for their staff.....

Nyjalik Kelly starts an OV tomorrow. Kamari Wilson, DeMario Tolan, Chris Graves all scheduled to OV this weekend.

Jordan Allen working out for Corey Raymond today - still hoping to get the offer.

Advertisement
LSU getting a number of Cane targets on campus this weekend. They are holding some kind of Elite Recruit camp on Thursday and Friday. Maybe these guys will be working out for their staff.....

Nyjalik Kelly starts an OV tomorrow. Kamari Wilson, DeMario Tolan, Chris Graves all scheduled to OV this weekend.

Jordan Allen working out for Corey Raymond today - still hoping to get the offer.
LSU lost 1 of their 3 cb commits to Mizzou recently,let's hope they go hard after Allen and not Graves.

Let’s hope for delayed flights, long layovers and not having uniforms ready for photo shoots. Lol.
6FF4BD63-0DC8-499A-AB70-1D5C027CBEB2.jpeg

90% chance of rain on Saturday?? Yeah baby!

Advertisement
Those are ******* horse flies. Way worse than Mosquitos. Worst weather in America bar none, those inbreeds in Louisiana and Mississippi
LOL. Best believe LSU admins pick these kids up in the Sprinters from the airport and race them straight to campus as fast as possible ill bet! The campus and football facilities are second to none I have heard. But the city is a $hithole from what I have also heard.

Advertisement
LOL. Best believe LSU admins pick these kids up in the Sprinters from the airport and race them straight to campus as fast as possible ill bet! The campus and football facilities are second to none I have heard. But the city is a $hithole from what I have also heard.

Facilities may be amazing but no way on earth the campus is "second to none." Can't put a university in Louisiana without it being in Louisiana.

Interesting. Seems like their summer OVs hadn’t being going great so they were pushing kids to the fall? Not super worried about them with any of those kids though. Collect the bags and bounce

Classic Line....i'm dying from the last sentence lol

Dead serious, true story. I went to LA for a concert YEARS ago. Decided to go to New Orleans before the show (which was at the U of NO). Pulled off the highway to head south into the city. The FIRST thing I saw was a midget in rainbow parachute pants shooting up.

Most of the south is objectively awful but LA is a hellhole of a state.

Advertisement
Their affiliation with that dirty scumbag crook Huey P. Long tells you all you need to know about lsu.

I learned all I needed to know about LSU at the '05 Peach Bowl. Most obnoxious fans I've ever encountered BEFORE the game.

Is Long the dude who stole money from the children's cancer charity? God forbid one of our players gets a free steak.

I learned all I needed to know about LSU at the '05 Peach Bowl. Most obnoxious fans I've ever encountered BEFORE the game.

Is Long the dude who stole money from the children's cancer charity? God forbid one of our players gets a free steak.
Long was their criminal governor for years. His criminal history is well documented, but I'm sure his descendants still influential in LA.

Advertisement
Facilities may be amazing but no way on earth the campus is "second to none." Can't put a university in Louisiana without it being in Louisiana.

Yup. And as a campus, they're not even first in their state. That prize at the inbred state fair goes to Tulane.

Dead serious, true story. I went to LA for a concert YEARS ago. Decided to go to New Orleans before the show (which was at the U of NO). Pulled off the highway to head south into the city. The FIRST thing I saw was a midget in rainbow parachute pants shooting up.

Most of the south is objectively awful but LA is a hellhole of a state.
If you don't like New Orleans and can't appreciate a show at UNO Lakefront, that says more about you than the city. I can't wait to go to Jazzfest in October.

Edit - But Baton Rouge is a dump.

Advertisement
Back