Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
[TWEET]852558349484912640[/TWEET]

[TWEET]852555232307490817[/TWEET]

[TWEET]852552077305937920[/TWEET]

[TWEET]852550641067184128[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Thanks for posting. Still can't believe how adamant some posters were that Bethel wouldn't/couldn't be a DT

Advertisement
Thanks for posting. Still can't believe how adamant some posters were that Bethel wouldn't/couldn't be a DT

Didn't get it either he was a 260 pound freshman. DT is his money position anyway especially the type of athletes we are getting at DE he could have got buried on the depth chart.

Heard your segment on Big O today, Pete. Seems like, in your opinion, the staff is starting to lean towards Evan Shirreffs?

Advertisement
Heard your segment on Big O today, Pete. Seems like, in your opinion, the staff is starting to lean towards Evan Shirreffs?

Brown alluded to being most impressed by Shirreffs from the scrimmage in the video above.

I could be dead wrong but I feel the ceiling with Sherriffs is higher than Rosier. I hope this is the case.

I could be dead wrong but I feel the ceiling with Sherriffs is higher than Rosier. I hope this is the case.

I'm no expert either but I think it's a case of Sherriffs' floor being higher than Rosier's. Meaning that he's a bit more consistent and less likely to make a decision that hurts the team. At least that's what I've pieced together from what I've read and heard on the radio.

Advertisement
All things equal, go with the brainiac. Sheriffs! Once he gets a custom he will be able to process things a lot faster than the other QBs, including making adjustments.

Id rather have Shireffs than Rosier. Mostly because after 3.5 years, Rosier still can't be trusted to not make bad decisions on the field.
I think Shireffs will be a better game manager for us at the very least. While he's mobile he wouldn't provide us with the spark in the running game Rosier would. But still, higher floor with Shireffs imo. And since we have FSU early I'd rather go with him. If we had FSU last game, then maybe I'd be down for Rosier.

Advertisement
Id rather have Shireffs than Rosier. Mostly because after 3.5 years, Rosier still can't be trusted to not make bad decisions on the field.
I think Shireffs will be a better game manager for us at the very least. While he's mobile he wouldn't provide us with the spark in the running game Rosier would. But still, higher floor with Shireffs imo. And since we have FSU early I'd rather go with him. If we had FSU last game, then maybe I'd be down for Rosier.

It would be the other way around for me..since we have FSU early I would go with the QB who has a little more experience..plus Rosier seems to be the stronger of the two. The offense will run through Walton anyways. As long as rosier doesn't make mistakes our playmakers will make plays.

Remember him splitting time with baseball

Advertisement
Back