Some under-the-radar linemen that caught my eye

I've mentioned before that this is the best OL class I can remember. Dumervil, Walker, Denis and Martinez all have big-time offers. I've posted before about Khris Love. Below are some lesser-known linemen who flashed, including one DT:

Gerald Mincey- 6'6, 317 (Cardinal Gibbons)- Big upside here. He still has development ahead of him but he is a feisty, massive kid with surprising feet. He beat Donnell Harris on a rep and got in a scrap after. Recent commit to Kentucky who should outgrow that commitment.

JR Highlights

Delonus Kabir- 6'4, 305 (Glades Central)- Another guy with upside. All-State two-way player from the Muck who looked very athletic on Sunday. I can see him making leaps when he focuses on OL at the college level. No P5 offers yet but I suspect they are coming.

Junior HL

Jeremiah Mawali- 6'5, 287 (Chaminade)- Boynton Beach transfer with prototypical size and flexibility. Needs to get more powerful and refined but the tools are there. Purdue and Maryland offers, more to come.

Junior HL (Boynton Beach)

Octavious Bouie, Jr.- 6'3, 283 (Pahokee), DT- I am very curious to see how he tests. He was one of the most explosive DL I saw on Sunday, and his tape shows him running down plays from a long distance. No offers yet.

Junior HL

Jeremiah Mawali- 6'5, 287 (Chaminade)- Boynton Beach transfer with prototypical size and flexibility.

Bring him on tools alone.

Advertisement
One more guy I want to highlight is Kervins Choute, DT/DE from Boyd Anderson. This guy has a great frame and a big upside. Really intriguing.

I’ve only seen limited film on him, nothing live. He seems to have the size. Hopefully he goes to one of the Miami camps.

Re: Willis...He's surprisingly not a plodder. I mean he isn't Isaiah Walker, but he's not Robert Boyd, Michael Cartwright from last cycle either. I wouldn't be surprised if UM comes sniffing.

One more guy I want to highlight is Kervins Choute, DT/DE from Boyd Anderson. This guy has a great frame and a big upside. Really intriguing.

Is raw but has lots of ability. Real explosive at DT with a motor that does not stop. May be 275+ when he graduates and college S&C 300 in a year. Could develop into a 300 pound explosive attack style DT.

I've mentioned before that this is the best OL class I can remember. Dumervil, Walker, Denis and Martinez all have big-time offers. I've posted before about Khris Love. Below are some lesser-known linemen who flashed, including one DT:

Gerald Mincey- 6'6, 317 (Cardinal Gibbons)- Big upside here. He still has development ahead of him but he is a feisty, massive kid with surprising feet. He beat Donnell Harris on a rep and got in a scrap after. Recent commit to Kentucky who should outgrow that commitment.

JR Highlights

Delonus Kabir- 6'4, 305 (Glades Central)- Another guy with upside. All-State two-way player from the Muck who looked very athletic on Sunday. I can see him making leaps when he focuses on OL at the college level. No P5 offers yet but I suspect they are coming.

Junior HL

Jeremiah Mawali- 6'5, 287 (Chaminade)- Boynton Beach transfer with prototypical size and flexibility. Needs to get more powerful and refined but the tools are there. Purdue and Maryland offers, more to come.

Junior HL (Boynton Beach)

Octavious Bouie, Jr.- 6'3, 283 (Pahokee), DT- I am very curious to see how he tests. He was one of the most explosive DL I saw on Sunday, and his tape shows him running down plays from a long distance. No offers yet.

Junior HL

How is it oos programs are always offering fl kids before we do?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back