Some UM Faculty Upset with Mario’s Deal

If these faulty members want to know where their compensation went, they should look no further than the army of administrators being hired by universities.

College tuition has increased far beyond the rate of inflation, but faculty salaries have stagnated because schools have hired an army of diversity officers and assistant diversity offers and special ombudsman to the head of student relations and on and on.

Administrators are taking money out of teachers' pockets, but yeah the football coach is to blame.

Higher ed is a scam.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sounds like a lot of crying and complaining, trying to pin this on Mario when there’s concrete proof the funds for his contract came from boosters and not from slashed pay from academic employees.

Ill stay out of X’s and O’s When it comes to proper compensations, but to blame Mario…that’s petty and smells like Epstein.

Besides, when’s the last time Sandra Kelly from Psych 101 generated significant revenue for the university?
As a graduate from the university, there isn’t a single tenured professor there worth the card stock their checks are printed on, and moreover, besides the medical school, there isn’t a professor or a program that stands tall independently without sports, to draw interest and students.

As a graduate from the university, there isn’t a single tenured professor there worth the card stock their checks are printed on, and moreover, besides the medical school, there isn’t a professor or a program that stands tall independently without sports, to draw interest and students.
I was a business school student and I got more from my adjunct professors than the staff professors.

Advertisement
When a history professor generates millions in revenue, then I will listen....

...and I am an alumnus.
Bingo, as an Alum, I defer to you Sir. Also as an Alum the academia needs to STFU, enjoy the gift we have been given and let’s ride this mfer bc everyone will benefit and thrive.#CANESNATIONLIFER🙌🏽

I say this with no exaggeration. A large portion of the complainers are marxists. And no I don’t mean the standard gop line that is pretending that average liberal or whatever is Marxist.

I mean that these academics studied him, read through his theories, and agree with the reasoning. I had an open marxist TA at UM. In English dept

Advertisement
I’m not saying that I don’t believe it. Just asking for the proof. I need it with all the attacks. Where can I find the proof that much of this Athletic salary money is coming from private donors?

Sounds like a lot of crying and complaining, trying to pin this on Mario when there’s concrete proof the funds for his contract came from boosters and not from slashed pay from academic employees.

Ill stay out of X’s and O’s When it comes to proper compensations, but to blame Mario…that’s petty and smells like Epstein.

Besides, when’s the last time Sandra Kelly from Psych 101 generated significant revenue for the university?
The Donna Shalala stinch is still in that building

Advertisement
And like clockwork guess who is out there promoting and amplifying this nonsense? I don't even blame frauds and leeches like Cohen and Feast and Puke any more. I blame people in our fanbase too stupid to realize what they are.

Kinda sad that Mike Ryan plays along with Cohen's shtick and grift though. Lebatard doing so is par for the course.

i work in higher ed (admin) and have previously worked for um. most career academics are very good at what they do, and outside of that it's a completely mixed bag, including comprehension of how a successful football program affects enrollment. um has a lot of incredibly stupid, and overpaid, faculty members.
See we aren’t so different from ALL universities

I say this with no exaggeration. A large portion of the complainers are marxists. And no I don’t mean the standard gop line that is pretending that average liberal or whatever is Marxist.

I mean that these academics studied him, read through his theories, and agree with the reasoning. I had an open marxist TA at UM. In English dept

I don't think people understand just how radical university faculties are.

I remember there was a study that said 40% of professors in the social sciences and humanities identify as Marxists.

40 f*cking percent

And that's probably a low approximation.

Advertisement
Back