Some thoughts on the Clemson game...

As a fanbase we clearly have a love hate relationship with Herbie, but his comments about what Mario has built and the Saban/Alabama references were pretty telling of his true feelings.
Miami went there and flashed LY playoff style football and he saw it.
If we can get healthy we’re gonna take some folks lunch money.
He also said he loved the culture Mario has built, how there was continuity with the replacements in the game, how they cross-trained positions in the offseason. I know it’s the media after all, and if Clemson was beating the daylights out of us, they’d be talking about what a CFB god Dabo the nutless dumbo is. I don’t mind a couple of gaffs in four hours of air filling talk after a few Martinis.
 
Great crowd and was so happy the rain held off. Also, Clemson fans are great people and it's a great college town gameday experience, if you get the chance I highly recommend getting there for the next Miami game
One of buddies is a Clemson diehard and he took me to our last game there. Obviously a much different team and game result. We had a much better turnout this time too. I’ll for sure be at the next one with my 3 sons.
 
I'm still trying to figure out where the illegal shift took place.
This is the best view of it. Right at the bottom with Barkate who didn’t fully set right before Lofton goes in motion. Unfortunate call cause it was sooo close and it’s one of those that probably happens more often than not and refs usually let it go. And the fact that it had zero impact on the play / Toney’s TD

 
Hey, I felt what I felt lol

But my view is that Im not judging by the standard of beating any ACC team (to me, that should be a given) but stretches of play like that last portion of the second quarter will get you beat by a better team, or at least put you in more danger.
ITS OK STEVE I FELT THE SAME WAY AND OTHERS TOO WEATHER THEY CHOOSE TO ADMIT OR NOT 🙌🏼💯‼️
 
ITS OK STEVE I FELT THE SAME WAY AND OTHERS TOO WEATHER THEY CHOOSE TO ADMIT OR NOT 🙌🏼💯‼️

its interesting the reaction. I don't expect people to agree with anything I say. That's the way this thing works. But too many, well... some, think I have to say things that they agree with. Say whatever you want about me (and a lot is said, lol), I'm going to give you my honest thoughts at that time.
 
Hampton is a elite CB and it was a good matchup but Mali won 2 deep routes and on most of them short routes Hampton had bracket help and a hand full of jersey. Either way fun matchup and the type you want to see
 
Back
Top