Some Recruiting Stuff

Advertisement
So Cook won't EE obviously? Thought there was chatter he would?

still the plan as far as i know, most of his visits are scheduled for the fall. some of them like usc and texas he has already gone on unofficials to.

• Smith believes Cook will take OVs to these schools in January

missed that, guess we'll see. like i said a lot of this stuff has to be taken with a grain of salt, he's maintained for months he was going to ee and people at uf are still expecting him to if he sticks. also usc is trying to get a lot of their kids to ee to make their numbers work and he's a candidate for that with them because they are recruiting 3 other backs in addition to him. but who the **** knows with this kid.

Just win baby

Something that has been stated ad nauseum here but so true. These kids are well just kids and very fickle, they don't care about this or that, our history, putting on for their city, at least some of them don't. We win ten this year and we will be fine, we might still miss on a bunch of kids here for the 2014 class but going forward into 2015 it will start to change. The roster is in the process of being overhauled, and with this class, assuming the kids we have stick, will give us enough talent to be head and shoulders above everyone except FSU in the ACC. Once we are there, then we will be able to make that next jump, back where we belong. But first we gotta win....

Advertisement

still the plan as far as i know, most of his visits are scheduled for the fall. some of them like usc and texas he has already gone on unofficials to.

missed that, guess we'll see. like i said a lot of this stuff has to be taken with a grain of salt, he's maintained for months he was going to ee and people at uf are still expecting him to if he sticks. also usc is trying to get a lot of their kids to ee to make their numbers work and he's a candidate for that with them because they are recruiting 3 other backs in addition to him. but who the **** knows with this kid.

I picked Matthew Thomas early on last year, this year I picked Cook and Ermon Lane as the annual recipients of the "JHall Doesn't Give a **** What You Say" award.

I picked Matthew Thomas early on last year, this year I picked Cook and Ermon Lane as the annual recipients of the "JHall Doesn't Give a **** What You Say" award.

LOL good call on those. real talk they are like 5 every year where you can't take **** they say seriosuly. cook and lane definitely seem to fit that bill.

LOL good call on those. real talk they are like 5 every year where you can't take **** they say seriosuly. cook and lane definitely seem to fit that bill.

Get a room you 2.

Advertisement

TIFWIW, super insider/S FL douchebag coach JHova says Cook is taking an online English class so he can enroll in January. Only way he doesn't enroll in January is if he doesn't finish that class by December.

Miami could get a real steal in Jason Strowbridge from Deerfield Beach. Big frame and is still growing into it. Nice motor and good strength.

TIFWIW, super insider/S FL douchebag coach JHova says Cook is taking an online English class so he can enroll in January. Only way he doesn't enroll in January is if he doesn't finish that class by December.

that's one of the many bits of info i've heard which is why i said uf coaches expect him to ee if he sticks. like jhall said up above, can't take **** this kid says serious.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ravian Pierce
Top 3 of FSU, Alabama, Arkansas
Only Arkansas is actively recruiting him out of his top 3 schools

Found this funny. LOL

the cook news confirms what i've been saying for a while...dude loves usc and if he flipped thats where i'd expect him to end up. he and kiffin are tight. i can't explain it, but recruits love kiffin.

Another sorry *** season and Kiffin will be coaching at Northern Alabama... Kiffin I could see how kids especially young guys would like them.

Advertisement
Back