Some Post Signing Day Quotes

The 08 class said things similar but those guys would've turned into studs if Golden & Co. would've been able to work with them from the start. This group is going to be special. This team has been missing guys like Duke and Tracy Howard for a long time.

this comment is like shannon taking the names off the jerseys his first year. meaningless and stupid.

Advertisement
well what happened to urban meyer in 2010? he had great classes year end and year out?

Pretty sure he won 2 national titles. He just lost it at the end of his tenure there.
he just lost it?? ooookay

He recruited Tebow and Harvin who both went on to be studs and led them to a National Title. Not to mention all the other guys on those teams who were great in college. The guy could recruit and developed his first couple classes. Something was clearly wrong at the end of his tenure there though.

yea he devepoed the first two and then forgot his last season. smh

for some reason I believe Duke will back up the talk... guy lives to be a Cane and has the goods

malcolm lewis did work and he was a HUGE part of tracey coming here, Duke and Deon as well

This class seems to have already gelled together, thats nutz

...so much for my little game!

I’m going to go Heisman my first year, a Heisman nominee. I want to be a Heisman candidate.
-Duke Johnson

I plan to wreak havoc and I want to be a game changer.
-Earl Moore

I want to compete for the starting job in football and baseball,if I don’t get drafted, who cares, I’m going to UM.
-David Thompson

I am a dynamic player who can do it all,I love competition.
-Herb Waters

I am going to try to learn every position on the line to increase my chances of starting.
-Danny Isidora

I wanna make All-American 1st or 2nd Team and All-ACC.
-Vernon Davis

I want to come in, set a new standard, start a new era, and bring the swagger back to the ‘U’.
-Nate Dortch

We’re going to be together, strong and everyone is going to be loyal to the team. We will go down to UM on the weekends, work out, learn the system quicker.
-Malcolm Lewis

I was just blown away when coach Golden brought me in there and he sat me down in front of those rings. We got the dream team coming in there.
-Gabe Terry

I am going to go out there and give it everything I have, whenever they throw the ball up I am probably going to come down with it.
-Angelo Jean-Louis

I am a master of pass rushing, we are going to be rushing those quarterbacks off the edge, so they better be ready.
-Tyriq McCord

Coach Franklin was my primary recruiter but when coach Golden visited my school last month it made me feel wanted.
-Jawand Blue

I’m really excited because I did this for the fans, coach Golden told me he needed me there, recruits look up to me. That really stood out to me.”
-Deon Bush

I am healthy now. I was running on Monday so I am working out. I will be cleared in 5 months, I will be able to practice.
-Jelani Hamilton

this kid will make a big impact..

Advertisement
The 08 class said things similar but those guys would've turned into studs if Golden & Co. would've been able to work with them from the start. This group is going to be special. This team has been missing guys like Duke and Tracy Howard for a long time.

Jacory wouldve never been a stud. Kid had zero heart.

I disagree there. He just sucked.

J12 had heart. His ability to fight through the negativity and self doubt to have a decent senior year is impressive.

He's tough.

[h=6]Taylor Alan Gadbois
[/h][h=6]one more day until the weekend , very excited that i am getting in shape and getting stronger , so blessed to be in a program that cares about me and who is going to win a national championship, doubt us now,but you will praise us later []_[][/h]

Advertisement
[h=6]Taylor Alan Gadbois
[/h][h=6]one more day until the weekend , very excited that i am getting in shape and getting stronger , so blessed to be in a program that cares about me and who is going to win a national championship, doubt us now,but you will praise us later []_[][/h]

this dude has been a big talker the whole time. either hes a ****y son of a ***** or he really see's something very special a brewing down in the Gables. or both... :)

I am a master of pass rushing, we are going to be rushing those quarterbacks off the edge, so they better be ready.
-Tyriq McCord

1.jpg

Ive got high hopes for McCord

Advertisement
We’re going to be together, strong and everyone is going to be loyal to the team. We will go down to UM on the weekends, work out, learn the system quicker.
-Malcolm Lewis

My favorite quote. Even though they didn't enroll in Spring they're gonna be at UM learning what they need to and getting in shape. Love it!

That 08 class was going nowhere fast.

-9 kids never played here
-Safeties played Lber and LBers played DE here
-Where's the RB in that class? A coach's first recruiting year and NO RUNNINGBACK?
-How you recruit 2 FB's and no RB? No Im still not over that.
-LBers average weight was 198 pounds. REALLY?

This class wasnt doing ****

Well said

-Tyriq McCord

1.jpg

Ive got high hopes for McCord

When McCord says, "we" he is talking about him and his friend Chickillo..

Advertisement
well what happened to urban meyer in 2010? he had great classes year end and year out?

Pretty sure he won 2 national titles. He just lost it at the end of his tenure there.
he just lost it?? ooookay

He recruited Tebow and Harvin who both went on to be studs and led them to a National Title. Not to mention all the other guys on those teams who were great in college. The guy could recruit and developed his first couple classes. Something was clearly wrong at the end of his tenure there though.

not to mention his 2 coordinators are coaching now and left him after the 2 championship

Jacory wouldve never been a stud. Kid had zero heart.

And Aldarius' drug problem wasnt going to magically dissapear.

A little off topic and i'm sure a few posters who go to UM are aware of this or have probably heard around school but many of the players on the current team and from the team last year smoke weed frequently and throughout the season as well. How they pass tests? No idea

Advertisement
Back