Some one ??

Jane usher

Band
Banned
IMG_4264.jpg

??

Advertisement
I don't think the kid's a troll, I genuinely think he's indecisive and can't make up his mind.

Last edited:
Henderson told 247Sports at check-in for the U-19 North American Championship on Monday that the Hurricanes are one of his three finalists along with Florida and Alabama following last week's unofficial visit to Coral Gables.

"I was just hanging out with a couple of the players," Henderson said when asked what prompted his trip to campus on Tuesday. "It was Deon Bush and Jaquan Johnson. We were just hanging out and stuff like that."

Henderson, who is ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 15 cornerback, has been considered somewhat of a heavy lean to sign with Florida ever since he backed away from his pledge to Miami in early October. While he acknowledged the fact that many people think he's headed to Gainesville for school, he said that a decision has yet to be made about his future.

"They are all even," Henderson said.

Miami's Ephraim Banda and Mike Rumph both went in-home with Henderson and his family last week. The speedy cornerback said that the two assistant kept things simple.

"We were just bonding," Henderson said. "We didn't really talk about recruiting. We don't get into that much anymore. We were just watching film and seeing how I would fit in there."

Henderson added that Banda also told him that Miami is saving a spot for him in the class, which is a bit of a telling sign about just much of a priority he is for the Hurricanes at this stage in the process.

"I have shown respect to them from the start and they have done the same for me," Henderson said.

Henderson (6-1, 175) took his official visit to Florida this past weekend. The Gators remain the outright leader on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball, but Henderson says that the Hurricanes are trying to get one more face-to-face meeting with him before Feb. 1's National Signing Day when he plans to make a final decision.

I said it in another thread, but Henderson just seems like one of those kids that isn't gonna decide where he's going until he gets up on Feb. 1 and actually signs somewhere.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Having trouble finding any clips of his senor year. Do we have any film of him playing corner for the board to see?

Advertisement
Henderson told 247Sports at check-in for the U-19 North American Championship on Monday that the Hurricanes are one of his three finalists along with Florida and Alabama following last week's unofficial visit to Coral Gables.

"I was just hanging out with a couple of the players," Henderson said when asked what prompted his trip to campus on Tuesday. "It was Deon Bush and Jaquan Johnson. We were just hanging out and stuff like that."

Henderson, who is ranked by 247Sports as the nation's No. 15 cornerback, has been considered somewhat of a heavy lean to sign with Florida ever since he backed away from his pledge to Miami in early October. While he acknowledged the fact that many people think he's headed to Gainesville for school, he said that a decision has yet to be made about his future.

Miami's Ephraim Banda and Mike Rumph both went in-home with Henderson and his family last week. The speedy cornerback said that the two assistant kept things simple.

"We were just bonding," Henderson said. "We didn't really talk about recruiting. We don't get into that much anymore. We were just watching film and seeing how I would fit in there."

Henderson added that Banda also told him that Miami is saving a spot for him in the class, which is a bit of a telling sign about just much of a priority he is for the Hurricanes at this stage in the process.

"I have shown respect to them from the start and they have done the same for me," Henderson said.

Henderson (6-1, 175) took his official visit to Florida this past weekend. The Gators remain the outright leader on the 247Sports' Crystal Ball, but Henderson says that the Hurricanes are trying to get one more face-to-face meeting with him before Feb. 1's National Signing Day when he plans to make a final decision.

yeah even our own guys have florida as the crystal ball favorite. i can say this, most recruits that cant make up their minds don't do so well at the next level. matthew thomas was living off of that 5* forever and he just started to play after jimbo would not let him transfer.that defense from florida is leaving and that was wil muschamp recruits, alabama set so he can ride the pine or come start for us. so i say come or go just do one with your whole heart because we don't need half of you here and half of you in florida.

Advertisement

yeah even our own guys have florida as the crystal ball favorite. i can say this, most recruits that cant make up their minds don't do so well at the next level. matthew thomas was living off of that 5* forever and he just started to play after jimbo would not let him transfer.that defense from florida is leaving and that was wil muschamp recruits, alabama set so he can ride the pine or come start for us. so i say come or go just do one with your whole heart because we don't need half of you here and half of you in florida.

No you can't

I have no doubt that Florida will be firing this staff in a year or two. I hope Henderson wises up.

Advertisement
Back