Some one ??

Advertisement
I was guilty of calling Henderson out for seeking attention and playing games, but this kid does seem torn on his decision. His boys went/go to/are going to Miami, but his pops and Shannon are tight. I think Richt's in home seals the deal with him. Boobah taught him well.

Go Canes!

Anybody got that bandy article ?

WINTER GARDEN, Fla. — Miami Columbus four-star cornerback Trajan Bandy says Miami fans better be ready for Feb. 1's National Signing Day because surprises are coming.

(Photo: Andrew Ivins, 247Sports)
Bandy said at check-in for the U-19 North American Championship on Monday that he thinks the Hurricanes have positioned himself to land a number of top prospects down the stretch.

"There are going to be some guys that y'all are going to be surprised about," Bandy said when asked where he thinks things stand with some of the Hurricanes' top targets. "We're going to finish up strong — like really strong. I'm definitely feeling good about [St. Thomas Aquinas three-star wide receiver Mike Harley], [Hyattsville (Md.) DeMatha Catholic Top247 running back Anthony McFarland] and [Fort Lauderdale American Heritage four-star offensive tackle Kai-Leon Herbert] along with [Blinn College four-star cornerback Jhavonte Dean]."

Bandy, who was at time committed to Oklahoma, took his official visit to Coral Gables two weeks ago. He says that he feels like Mark Richt and the Hurricanes have picked up some momentum in recent weeks on the recruiting trail for a number of different reasons.

"I think guys are starting to see the true colors of the coaching staff and I think they are getting a good feel about what Coach Richt is all about. For me, I know it's home and there's no better place to be. There's opportunities to play early and some open spots and I think guys are starting to see that," Bandy said.

Bandy was hoping to land an invite to play in either the Under Armour All-American Game or U.S. Army All-American Bowl, but when neither game reached out to him, he jumped at the opportunity to represent USA Football against Team Canada.

"I'm just here to compete and showcase my talents," Bandy said. "I'm not really trying to prove anything anymore. You know the only thing I can prove is stuff to myself. I'm just trying to show everyone that I'm one of the top prospects in the country and that I'm going to make a difference at Miami."

While Bandy says his main focus this week is getting better on the field, he also plans to recruit his teammate and good friend, Top247 cornerback Christopher Henderson, while in Orlando.

"He doesn't talk much," Bandy when asked about Henderson, who is also considering Florida and Alabama.

"He's a real quiet guy, so I don't really know where he's going to go [but] I think he's leaning more towards Miami right now, but we'll see how that goes over the next couple of days."

Bandy (5-9.5, 180) is listed as the nation's No. 30 cornerback on the 247Sports Composite and the No. 229 recruit in the country.

florida is ranked like 25 in recruiting because mc elw cant recruit. this what he's selling to henderson knowing he is losing every one in his secondary tabor and the boys gone. and if henderson go there it will be a no effort deal aka disaster.

This kid seems very low key and not into the hype. I could be wrong but because of that, I think Bama is out the picture. Kid won't get any privacy whatsoever in football crazy nothing else to do but KKk rallies and Alabaga football...

UF is trash but it is in the middle of no where, which is something low key people are attracted to at times..however the campus is so busy that it takes away from that easy going small town feel, and the students constantly harass the football players from what some of my retarded UF alumni friends tell me.

That leaves UM, if you ask me, and I know none of you are, I think the kid will fit in best at Miami. A private school with a small alum population in the middle of one of the best cities in the world. You can have the chill lifestyle on campus and go into city life mode whenever you want. The best of both worlds. And the asian students don't give a fvck about football..

I hope his decision doesn't come down to his dad being down with radio....hopefully he sees that mctoothface and staff at UF won't be there much longer and Miami is heading in the right direction. Pastor Rick is here to stay.

Advertisement
Are the bags gonna be enough for Henderson to play in Shannon's dawg**** defense?

The bottom line is that UF is in the bag game big time. They are a protected SEC school. Randy knows how to distribute bags in Dade County.

Henderson does not WANT to go to UF, but the offer might be too much to reject.

Thats because Radio is droppin bags on them.

I was guilty of calling Henderson out for seeking attention and playing games, but this kid does seem torn on his decision. His boys went/go to/are going to Miami, but his pops and Shannon are tight. I think Richt's in home seals the deal with him. Boobah taught him well.

Go Canes!

Do we know if Richt has taken his "in home" with Hendo yet?

He has not, working on setting it up

Once again a masterful save of his in home until the right time. He's getting the last word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of which (sort of) how do they decide when to do the in-home? I've seen Richt doing them the week after the official and wondered why not keep that option available to get the last word in? I guess every coach can't talk to the kid the day before signing day, but why not hold off until the kid's taken his last visit?

Advertisement
Do we know if Richt has taken his "in home" with Hendo yet?

He has not, working on setting it up

Once again a masterful save of his in home until the right time. He's getting the last word.

Speaking of which (sort of) how do they decide when to do the in-home? I've seen Richt doing them the week after the official and wondered why not keep that option available to get the last word in? I guess every coach can't talk to the kid the day before signing day, but why not hold off until the kid's taken his last visit?

I think it just depends on the case. Each kid is different.

Crazy that his dad loves Shannon. I guess he chooses to forget the dumpster fire that occurred at Miami when he was Coach.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The thing is you all are saying his dad is cool with Shannon which may be true. Cj has always liked both programs a lot even before he committed to Miami the first time

Advertisement
Back