Some of you need an attitude adjustment...

all of Richt's family using different accounts to defend this mess.

Advertisement
For my second post (and much needed) I will say that....
Some of you act like hormonal teenage girls. I am from Georgia and I have been a fan since the early 80s. I too, am ready for a restore to power and was also disappointed by this year. I can also assure you that this change does not happen overnight, especially where the program was when Richt took over. Most importantly, creating a separate thread and crying Each time the ball doesn’t bounce our way does zero for our program...It only defines your character!
Your negative is breeding negative so do everyone a favor… Quit wetting your pants, go get a job, make a difference in this world and be a positive impact to this program.

And by the way… We really only want the kids who are raising their hands to be Canes. Playing for the name on your jersey is something that has been forgotten but is more important today than ever. Go down the list in the last two classes of those who never wavered on their commitments and look at the difference they are making on the field.
I do not want you guys like Justin fields. I want guys like bandy, Dee-Jay, etc. They are playing for the name on the front of the jersey.
Yes, I know I am right!
Oh look, another goofy *** richt supporter from georgia. Can't wait for the the day y'all gtfoh, richt included

Some of you act like hormonal teenage girls. I am from Georgia and I have been a fan since the early 80s. I too, am ready for a restore to power and was also disappointed by this year. I can also assure you that this change does not happen overnight, especially where the program was when Richt took over. Most importantly, creating a separate thread and crying Each time the ball doesn’t bounce our way does zero for our program...It only defines your character!
Your negative is breeding negative so do everyone a favor… Quit wetting your pants, go get a job, make a difference in this world and be a positive impact to this program.

And by the way… We really only want the kids who are raising their hands to be Canes. Playing for the name on your jersey is something that has been forgotten but is more important today than ever. Go down the list in the last two classes of those who never wavered on their commitments and look at the difference they are making on the field.
I do not want you guys like Justin fields. I want guys like bandy, Dee-Jay, etc. They are playing for the name on the front of the jersey.
Yes, I know I am right!

Come mierda

Advertisement

Yes, I know I am right!

The team is thirsty...do your job and stop posting!

Also tell your husband to retire

Advertisement
Hey OP 1542852355551.png much?
Asking for a friend. With all due respect.

Yes, I know I am right!

Richt recruits, develops QBs, and his offenses put up numbers; that's supposed to be his thing. I like who we signed and agree about the type of character we want, but overall our recruiting is trending poorly. There's also an undeniable rift within the QB room and the offensive execution is the worst i've seen in program history. This is far beyond scheme and play-calling at this point. Excuses aside, at some point you just have to call it for what it is and move on. The last straw for me is if Jarren transfers, because N'Kosi is not the long-term answer.

Advertisement
Richt recruits, develops QBs, and his offenses put up numbers; that's supposed to be his thing. I like who we signed and agree about the type of character we want, but overall our recruiting is trending poorly. There's also an undeniable rift within the QB room and the offensive execution is the worst i've seen in program history. This is far beyond scheme and play-calling at this point. Excuses aside, at some point you just have to call it for what it is and move on. The last straw for me is if Jarren transfers, because N'Kosi is not the long-term answer.
Thanks for a decent response. I agree that something doesn’t seem right in the QB room but let Jarren transfer...if he’s not raising his hand to be a Cane, don’t want him.

Yes, I know I am right!
Another Dinosaur... take it easy on the home 02 Pop's, you need to bump it down to 2 liters, my man

Advertisement
Marines...but then again we usually say "Killer"...warrior is saved for condescending statements and manhood shaming...in the Corps at least
Appreciate the answer. Thought it was an odd thing to say but now I know.

Thanks for a decent response. I agree that something doesn’t seem right in the QB room but let Jarren transfer...if he’s not raising his hand to be a Cane, don’t want him.

Absolutely!! Let Jarren transfer but Richt should accompany him out the door, and I mean that with all due respect. There's a fundamental disconnect if Jarren leaves and year 4 we're left with N'Kosi and John Richt running the offense. Please understand, there's nothing wrong with this scenario but it's not going to be acceptable at the University of Miami.

Yes, I know I am right!
Stop reading the site if you are so much above everyone else. I assure you no one wants your sorry *** ******* idiotic thoughts here

Yes, I know I am right!

Well said . I wish this was a pay site so we can get rid of most of these children who have nothing better to do than *****

By the way the recruiting cycle is not over yet so why the hysteria

Advertisement
Back