Some of you need an attitude adjustment...

For my second post (and much needed) I will say that....
Some of you act like hormonal teenage girls. I am from Georgia and I have been a fan since the early 80s. I too, am ready for a restore to power and was also disappointed by this year. I can also assure you that this change does not happen overnight, especially where the program was when Richt took over. Most importantly, creating a separate thread and crying Each time the ball doesn’t bounce our way does zero for our program...It only defines your character!
Your negative is breeding negative so do everyone a favor… Quit wetting your pants, go get a job, make a difference in this world and be a positive impact to this program.

And by the way… We really only want the kids who are raising their hands to be Canes. Playing for the name on your jersey is something that has been forgotten but is more important today than ever. Go down the list in the last two classes of those who never wavered on their commitments and look at the difference they are making on the field.
I do not want you guys like Justin fields. I want guys like bandy, Dee-Jay, etc. They are playing for the name on the front of the jersey.
Yes, I know I am right!

Advertisement
Some of you act like hormonal teenage girls. I am from Georgia and I have been a fan since the early 80s. I too, am ready for a restore to power and was also disappointed by this year. I can also assure you that this change does not happen overnight, especially where the program was when Richt took over. Most importantly, creating a separate thread and crying Each time the ball doesn’t bounce our way does zero for our program...It only defines your character!
Your negative is breeding negative so do everyone a favor… Quit wetting your pants, go get a job, make a difference in this world and be a positive impact to this program.

And by the way… We really only want the kids who are raising their hands to be Canes. Playing for the name on your jersey is something that has been forgotten but is more important today than ever. Go down the list in the last two classes of those who never wavered on their commitments and look at the difference they are making on the field.
I do not want you guys like Justin fields. I want guys like bandy, Dee-Jay, etc. They are playing for the name on the front of the jersey.
Yes, I know I am right!

8991D853-9221-41B8-B220-D97BD6A5411F.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yes, I know I am right!
tenor (22).gif

Yeah, because calling out fans on any message has worked out....

NEVER.

Don't understand why people come to internet forums expecting everyone to be circle-jerking with a smile, singing kumbaya in the background.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I hear one more #@$ clown tell me about "where the program was when he took over" I'm going to lose my ****. It's in the SAME F$#@%& place! Crappy to non-existent quality depth at key spots, one side of the ball being completely ignored in terms of needed change even though it is a HUGE liability and not even remotely mediocre, inconsistent recruiting, de-commitment rate that is laughable, and getting trolled by recruits at frenetic rate, and the general trajectory of the program being down ... not up. Tell me one thing I just listed that existed when he got here that does not exist now?? Yeah, he helped get us a shiny new IPF. Jesus, he only donated 1 million. The thing cost 28 times that. It's not like he paid for the thing himself. At best we are right where we were and he is at the end of his 3rd year. 3RD YEAR. AND he is making $4 million per.

Advertisement
Back