Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ok, man... If it’s a full out sprint, then you are absolutely correct….. but we don’t know how many sprints the players had already run. And we don’t know if they were actually racing. In my younger days, if my players we’re running say 20 100’s. I would run the last 2 with my DL (my group) as motivation. I would routinely beat them. Does that mean I was faster? **** no. It means that they were exhausted cause they had run 18 100yd sprints and was just trying to get finished. I was relatively fresh😂. Was that the case here? We don’t know. But I did that until I got too fat and old (not to mention pulling a hamstring, lol).

Ivey gotta have some pride even in that scenario. Plus, he's on the watchlist anyway. We can't forget that ST blunder and everything else.

Advertisement
😂😂🤣 I don’t know if this was sarcasm or not, but there’s some variables that we don’t know. In all honesty, we don’t know how far they were actually into the “race”, or whether they was “racing” at all. Gattis could have been on his 1st sprint trying to motivate the players to finish, while the players could have been on their 10th or so. It’s a lot we don’t know.
Ivey slow sound better idc about fax.

Vick is like a burning star tho. That skill set isn't built for longevity. Gave the falcons what, 6 electric years. Passed over 20 tds only twice in his career. Granted, a true playmaker.

But Rivers gave 15 years of good football. Nearly double the good years Vick gave.

That should be a factor when picking one player to build around imo.
If you're starting a franchise you want excitement. Who fans coming to see Rivers and his 2 Ints or Vick and 100 yards rushing.

Advertisement
That's funny. You don't like country music but you dig Jessica Simpson? GTFOOF.... She was super hot tho... Ill give you that.
Her music not so much........ There's some classic country music out there bro.... it's ok. Give it a listen... Country covers all kinds of genre's.
Country's not my favorite but if you love music you probably need to expand your listening library.
It was kinda just hyperbole. I’m used to talking with my friends that love country so I just bust their balls

Country music has some absolute bangers but ya know you get those country music purists that are like “THATS NOT COUNTRY MUSIC”

I’m like ok…

But I’m with you

Advertisement
Advertisement
The Vick criticism is fair given his shortcomings. That prison stint did take away three starting years in his prime, three years of development, etc. His early Eagles’ success showed he had some juice as he aged. Not saying a Super Bowl was around the corner, but he had a chance to match or surpass Rivers’ 5 playoff wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back