Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I mean the type of guy that listens to Jadakiss, especially back in those days was the type of guy who was much more likely to buy an album from the guy on the street, than from Best Buy. In NYC much more people had jada mixtapes than the much more popular, higher selling rappers, of the time. Like when jada beefed with 50, unless you went to Queens, everyone up here was riding with Jada and 50 was the "biggest" rapper in the world at that time. Even in Queens you had peopling riding with Jada.

Top 5 Dead or Alive. Jada versus Hov is what the people want!

Verzuz Battle GIF by Verzuz

Im moving on more HBAR, think its a big winner if regulation hits and I think it is inevitable. Also, gonna buy FTM, like what they are doing. In terms of other L1s, I only own ETH and DOT. I think LUNA/terra are doing some great and professional things but dont own any. I have stayed away from all staking until they give more guidance on how they want to handle it. A friend of my fvcks with Anchor and Celsius heavy. It is intriguing and I want in but given Im in the cannabis industry, I try to keep my crypto simple for the time being. Although I do use Metamask to swap and that is a ***** to keep track of.

Nice! I'll look into HBAR.

Re: staking LUNA, yeah I am done staking it. I earned a ton of free tokens, but the 21 day lockup is just brutal, and alternatively you can provide it as collateral on Anchor (3 week lockup, or instant redemption for 1%) and instead of getting rewards and airdrops, you can borrow a crap ton of UST against it for about 1.3% net currently (used to be +), and then deposit that OPM for 19.5% yield on Anchor Earn. Or buy crypto, sandwiches, a car, whatever you want as long as you don't get too aggressive and get liquidated. I also have all my ETH provided as collateral there.

I have been buying RUNE on the dips, and I love MAGIC, but it's hard to buy (you have to buy it via MetaMask on the arbutrum L2 network). And being honest I haven't bought it yet because I missed the low $3's dip and I am too f'ing proud to chase it apparently. It it goes under $4 I will ape in. Annoying.

I cant count how many I have been to. I hate Phish, hate them but have always known people that were into them, so you end up going to shows. Ive seen the whole dead lineup multiple times, obviously sans Jerry. Seen WSP as well. Its not even a concert to me, its just a house party in a field or an arena.

I don't hate Phish. I respect them. I even like them. I just can't go down the rabbit hole. Trey is a genius. WSP, same thing. Tons of respect, just not my band. I just can't get emotional about them the way others do. If I had found them both earlier, maybe. I'm a Dead Head. I love the scene and the history as much as the music. Planning on six D&C shows this summer in four markets as of now, if time allows. Saw them with Jerry a few times when I was real young, glad to have that memory.

Actually have plans to hit about 12 concert this summer as of now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So are we in a bear market? Is this a correction? Or are we heading towards a crash?

Psssshhhh. I’ve only seen Phish 6 times but 75 shows is like 2 tours. And I’m sure WSPcane would agree. I have friends who have been to 500 shows
Phish must have a cult like following, kinda like the GD had/have during my parents time, and still got now, with the DeadHeads? Cause 500 shows is a lot!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back