Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Grace Slick spent a year at the U back in the 50s, so extra points for her

In addition to all the names mentioned, I'll add Neko Case, Kelly Hogan, and Alison Krauss for folks on the Americana/alt country side
Grace makes some killer paintings now too.

Advertisement
I haven't watched this time, but it's ridiculous how interesting curling is and I don't know why.
It’s like a mixture of shuffleboard and boche. I think part of the allure lies in the fact that it may be the only winter event that us past our prime Al Bundys feel like we could possibly be competitive at if we tried it. Although if I had to do the sweeping part for too long I may get winded.

Not sure if this has been discussed already in here, but Addae was announced as “Secondary Coach” which would seem to imply he’ll coach both CB + S.

Creates another spot on the staff.

Really? If only there was an example of how you could have a DB coach and still have another guy coaching DBs. Wait! If you go all the way back to Miami 2021 T-Rob was defensive backs coach and DVD was CB coach!

I know Miami isn't your team but please do a little more research before you post.

While its certainly possible, maybe even probable that Addae will be the only guy back there, his title tells us nothing. They could bring in someone under him.

Advertisement
It is like cornhole for Northern Hemisphere suburbanites.
Man ... I lived in Colombia South America for 5-6 years. They have an interesting game ... kind of a cross between corn hole and horse shoes. Two clay banks about the size of a corn hole board ... about the distance apart of horse shoe pipes. You throw a lead weight and the "bulls eye" is an open steel pipe about 5" diameter in the middle of the sloped clay bank. If you manage to drop one in ... there is a small explosive charge that goes off ... sounds like a shotgun blast. Tejo is the name of the game. Very popular in the cattle regions Villavecencio and out on the plains (Los Llanos Orientales).

Since we are talking about cars

I’ve never really been a car person. Maybe because we were dirt poor growing up but I always kinda looked at them as just getting me from point A to B

But I was looking at the Tesla Plaid models and gotta say I’m really intrigued

Anyone have one or have experience with Teslas not necessarily this model? Realizing the Plaid is kinda absurdly priced and maybe just a status thing which I’m not really in to

Advertisement
In no particular order:

Lita Ford
Grace Slick
Ann Wilson (she was smoking hot back in the day)
Joplin
Dolores O'Riordan (her voice haunts me)
Joan Jett (she would leave you crying after she fvcked you)
Kim Deal
Siouxsie Sioux
Shirley Manson
Tina Turner (I done told you Tina)
Pat Benatar
Chrissie Hynde
Patti Smith

I'd add Lzzy Hale from Halestorm to that list. She has great range, but her power if off the charts.

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
It’s like a mixture of shuffleboard and boche. I think part of the allure lies in the fact that it may be the only winter event that us past our prime Al Bundys feel like we could possibly be competitive at if we tried it. Although if I had to do the sweeping part for too long I may get winded.
I likewise wonder if I could get up from the pushing position.

Man ... I lived in Colombia South America for 5-6 years. They have an interesting game ... kind of a cross between corn hole and horse shoes. Two clay banks about the size of a corn hole board ... about the distance apart of horse shoe pipes. You throw a lead weight and the "bulls eye" is an open steel pipe about 5" diameter in the middle of the sloped clay bank. If you manage to drop one in ... there is a small explosive charge that goes off ... sounds like a shotgun blast. Tejo is the name of the game. Very popular in the cattle regions Villavecencio and out on the plains (Los Llanos Orientales).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back