Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy for the next four weeks but it wouldnt really make sense unless Steele coaches linebackers as well.

Honestly I think Mario is just trying to accumulate the very best FOOTBALL AND RECRUITING COACHING STAFF he can, with to some extent, positions be damned. If he can get an A+ LB coach, then great. IF he can only get an A- LB right now but get an A+ coach/recruiter somewhere else useful, then Steele, who is an NFL level LB coach, coaches LB. I mean, we're not taking 5 DL guys, but you know what I mean. Gattis and Steele give him some flexibility.

Steele pretty much said this in his presser.

Advertisement
PnP-1E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bigger than Hartley? If it’s figuratively and not literally that is impossible.

I was kind of joking but honestly aside from coordinators, Hartley might be the best position coach in the country when you consider recruiting and who he’s coached. Njoku, Herndon, Brevin, Mallory, and now Brock Bowers. Every player he coaches, besides Darnell Washington has been elite or **** near elite.
Even Darnell is elite. People clown because of his pass catching stats but he was easily the best blocking TE in the country which in my eyes makes him elite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back