Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
A+ response right here.
1644594735064.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m thinking Christian McCaffery although I don’t know how good his hands are since Lashlee didn’t really utilize him as a receiver much.
Perfect. I think his NFL aspirations would be supported more with that type of usage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s not Hartley. Think bigger.
Bigger than Hartley? If it’s figuratively and not literally that is impossible.

I was kind of joking but honestly aside from coordinators, Hartley might be the best position coach in the country when you consider recruiting and who he’s coached. Njoku, Herndon, Brevin, Mallory, and now Brock Bowers. Every player he coaches, besides Darnell Washington has been elite or **** near elite.

Advertisement
But they just won’t a championship so it clearly didn’t matter how much they hated Kirby. That machine is rolling over there and they just got the ultimate prize.
He proved he’s doing it how it needs to be done. I can’t hate on the guy for winning. I hope Mario can do it here.

Who else believes Gabby made this up 🤣
I don’t think so.
When you have trouble against less talented teams it’s obvious something was missing. A lot of dudes are having that “aha” moment now.
I don’t think effort or focus was the problem. I doubt the team wasn’t trying.

It’s probably like when your busting your *** to get better at something and then someone that actually knows how to do it correctly shows you a different and better way and inside your like “sht I wish I would’ve known this sooner”.

It’s a combination of things. I think mostly it’s Kirby. He’s bought and paid for everyone. That’s a tough pill to swallow if you’re one of those people. He’s not nice about it. Don’t like it.. he’ll buy someone to replace you.

You talking about coaches mostly? If it's coaches, doesn't every program buy and pay for every coach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back