Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You talking about coaches mostly? If it's coaches, doesn't every program buy and pay for every coach?
Yes but if a coach feels underappreciated and Kirby essentially says f you I can replace you, they are going to leave even if they are winning championships there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bigger than Hartley? If it’s figuratively and not literally that is impossible.

I was kind of joking but honestly aside from coordinators, Hartley might be the best position coach in the country when you consider recruiting and who he’s coached. Njoku, Herndon, Brevin, Mallory, and now Brock Bowers. Every player he coaches, besides Darnell Washington has been elite or **** near elite.
Ruining Bowers is next to impossible imo... That guy is going to be the next TE freak in the NFL.

Advertisement
Yes but if a coach feels underappreciated and Kirby essentially says f you I can replace you, they are going to leave even if they are winning championships there.
Well, isn't that the Saban model? Kirby also produced 3 HCs the last couple years. So, once the infrastructure is in place & the machine rolling, not a shock to find assistants aren't irreplaceable.

Garner or T-Will bigger than Hartley but not coaching wise. Corey Raymond as Co-DC/Safeties?
Man, if we pair Raymond with Addae, with the former being yanked from an in-state rival before they have one off-season (let alone actual season) with him? I mean, I can’t think of another time we pulled anything like that off in our program’s history.

Advertisement
Question
What players do you think will have the new staff asking
Wtf were these dudes thinking??!!!
For example E Roberts or B Smith getting little burn.
Or a player that should switch positions.

Advertisement
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back