Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am excited to see the rumors concerning Hartley, but why would he take a lateral position other than making more money.

With that said, money is indeed a powerful motivating factor.
I think it's time we stop asking the "why would he take a lateral move" question when our new QB coach just took an actual demotion to work here lol

Advertisement
Hartley is one of the few I’d take back.

I’m all set with Coley, even if it’s not calling plays. Just wasn’t ever really a fan.

I think it's time we stop asking the "why would he take a lateral move" question when our new QB coach just took a demotion to work here lol
It’s obvious that coaching under Saben, Kirby, Jimbo and any other successful coach that was at Alabama and runs the program THAT WAY, is a ticket to a better future job. They all know the secret sauce. Mario went from a head coach to an OL job in Alabama. He parlayed that into a HC job in Oregon. Now he has 85 million reasons to sell to coaches coming here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You severely underestimate how many people on UGA’s staff do not respect/have disdain for Kirby Dumbass.

Pay is too good to ignore it, I guess. Now that there is another legit option in CFb (Miami) and not just bama, hopefully that represents the start of an exodus of staffers over to us. What specifically about smart is the issue? Is he just an a$$?

Advertisement
I think it's time we stop asking the "why would he take a lateral move" question when our new QB coach just took an actual demotion to work here lol
Big difference between a G5 OC taking a demotion to move back home and work with a friend and Hartley taking a lateral role leaving his hometown and coming off a national championship.

Those are two different "pulls"!

If we somehow land Hartley, our offensive coaching staff would be filthy elite.
Would be an incredible F U to Jawja and the SEC.

Mario, I know you're reading this...

do it yes GIF by Collider

Advertisement
Might be in reference to getting back our old ST coordinator
I remember you mentioning that 2 people on their staff would be open to coming back down here. I think it was assumed that it was hank and Ryan Williams. Did Hartley change his mind? I think I also remember you saying he was happy up there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back