Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
You severely underestimate how many people on UGA’s staff do not respect/have disdain for Kirby Dumbass.
That part wouldn’t shock me the Hartley’s are great people. Plus you figure after working for a class act like Richt, Kirbys can be difficult to tolerate

Advertisement
I was not a fan of our ST under Hartley and neither were a lot of us.
I agree that the performances by Bubba Baxa and Feagles in that '18 season were awful. But when I think about '16-'18, I do remember some excellent ST guys like Badley, Vogel, Jeff Thomas, Berrios, Mark Walton, Travis Homer, and Deejay Dallas

Advertisement
isn't it Dennis Smith as the ST coach?

disirregardlessly, IF we can accommodate it, we should have a dedicated ST coach.

• Haha
Reactions: D7.
Agree.

Doesn't hurt to try. He's a good ST coach too so giving him that title and $750k could do it. Texas pays their ST coordinator over a million and he doubles as a TE coach. Swiped him from Bama. The caveat is it wasn't his dream/home job.
That’s exactly the number I had in mind that would be needed to get him down here. He has a big family and the COLA is no joke from Athens to Palmetto Bay.

Who gives a **** about ST, now we are going to have a lot of off-field coaches that can basically run ST except for Gamedays. It’s really not something that should decide who we hire as a position coach
I'd hire him again just for his recruiting. Darnell Washington, Brevin, Brock Bowers, Oscar Delp, and has Spurlin committed. Dude has recruited 5 top 3 TE in the last 5 years

Advertisement
I'd hire him again just for his recruiting. Darnell Washington, Brevin, Brock Bowers, Oscar Delp, and has Spurlin committed. Dude has recruited 5 top 3 TE in the last 5 years
Has Lawson Luckie committed as well who is a a stud

You severely underestimate how many people on UGA’s staff do not respect/have disdain for Kirby Dumbass.
Kirby seems like the kind that just absolutely cant understand how someone could be a ****** coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am excited to see the rumors concerning Hartley, but why would he take a lateral position other than making more money.

With that said, money is indeed a powerful motivating factor.

I like Field a lot. Didn't he land Arroyo and at least keep Skinner alive until Mario came to close him out? Had Bevin playing great ball when healthy. Seems like he's a good recruiter and developer. My only flag was Mallory's poor blocking and hands early on last season. But I felt that was more on the kid and the lazy culture than Field.

Hartley and Mirabal really bout to be the hobbits byke to the shire to coach ⬆️ this OL

lord of the rings GIF
the lord of the rings hobbits GIF
the hobbit elise GIF

Lets get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back