Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is slowing way down 😂
When we're down to one position coach it will be a race to the finish.

ezgif-1-e55969dd93.gif

Advertisement
QB coach is fine. OC is not. Only concern is this sets him up for taking over for Gattis
Sooo you’re saying that he can’t learn anything from Gattis nor can he get any better? Even though, he’s gonna be instrumental in weekly game planning meetings. I don’t get that line of thinking. The man can actually call a good game. I’ve seen it. ****, if he had a decent QB and some guys that could actually catch, Manny probably would have been fired earlier. My big question is… Why do we not like Ponce around here? If you say, it’s because “We had $2m to spend on an OC, and the best we could find, was Ponce.” I can totally understand that line of thinking, IF we hired him to be our OC. But, 1. He’s not the OC. 2. We should be **** happy to have someone that’s got experience as an OC and play caller, to be our QB coach. Honestly, I think he would be fine calling plays for us if/when Gattis gets the P5 call to be a Head Coach. That’s just me. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I was just kidding. I knew that but just wanted to use the GIF
Yea, after I figured out who posted that, I was thinking that you’ve been around dese boards for quite some time, so you probably knew that. I actually answered the question before I paid attention to who I was answering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back